Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Swords of Legends Online Details PvP Modes: Battlegrounds, Garden of Blades, and More | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageSwords of Legends Online Details PvP Modes: Battlegrounds, Garden of Blades, and More | MMORPG.com

The team behind upcoming MMORPG, Swords of Legends Online, have even more PvP footage and details to share with you. Here's some more information on what you can expect if you decide to check out PvP in SOLO.

Read the full story here

Comments

• QuakeQuake Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Seeing as gameforge is publishing - I look forward to paying 39.99 for every separate game mode + a skin. Then another 99.99 a week minimum to compete at either pve or pvp. $500 will net you 10 random costumes because you'll never be able to just buy the one you want (or haven forbid earn it in game).

I was really looking forward to this game too. Oh well!
  • Aliantha_AngelAliantha_Angel Member UncommonPosts: 225
    I pre-ordered the $99 package, played for an hour and got my refund.
  • xMatroxxMatrox Member UncommonPosts: 6
    well thats greedy and typical out of company like gameforge to milk the content at release, making quit half of the community that actually reads only bad comments, and then others dont even touch it.