Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magic: Legends Receives Pyromancer in Today's Update | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageMagic: Legends Receives Pyromancer in Today's Update | MMORPG.com

The Pyromancer is the latest Planeswalker revealed for Magic: Legends. But that's not all this update brings to the ARPG. Here are the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• tihi85tihi85 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    No one cares =p
    KaliGoldDekahnFrodoFragins
  • husky_sapperhusky_sapper Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Bet you have to pay for it too
    Dekahn
  • genova2809genova2809 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    do they have fixed the game perfomances ? or its still a shit laggy unfinished game ?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    do they have fixed the game perfomances ? or its still a shit laggy unfinished game ?

That's what I was thinking as well. Screw coming out with a new class and monetization. Optimize the damn game first. I probably still wouldn't play though with the random ability thing.
  • KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    classes are attack and moveset changes not spells
  • KaliGoldKaliGold Member UncommonPosts: 130
    The game will stumble along, occasionally snaring a few people in. They will spend a few bucks then move on to something else.

The game was suppose to be a typical MMO style when they announced it back in 2017 or so. It has alot of issue, but the worst one is the ARPG isometric style they chose.

The attrition rate of employees there at Cryptic tells you that things aren't going too well.

• DekahnDekahn Member UncommonPosts: 90
    12 people will enjoy the new class!
    FrodoFragins
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I think this could have actually worked if they had more talent working on the game and less greed involved.

• KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    people commenting on this site always so toxic and vile. i logged in to claim the reward and saw some big improvements to the currency, the "base" system and everything. its a step in the right direction.
    the devs really listening to criticism and trying to make it work in a very short amount of time.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Mars_OMG said:
    Played this last night, it is really a great game. This could possibly be PWE best game they have outside of Neverwinter.
    *cough* sure you mean outside of CO?
    B) 

And for the occasion there will be a marksman-themed costume contest, for all the Hawkeye wannabes.

(Neverwinter was good and fun, until the forced scaling kicked in with Mod16...)
    Dekahn
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    Po_gg said:
    Mars_OMG said:
    Played this last night, it is really a great game. This could possibly be PWE best game they have outside of Neverwinter.
    *cough* sure you mean outside of CO?
    B) 

And for the occasion there will be a marksman-themed costume contest, for all the Hawkeye wannabes.

(Neverwinter was good and fun, until the forced scaling kicked in with Mod16...)

They've been revamping CO power sets for some time now, so it's not "out of the blue" but simply that Archery's turn came up.

New costume pieces are always welcome, especially with the customization CO allows. I'll have to check it out to see if any of the parts are useful to me.
  • SarlaSarla Member UncommonPosts: 316
    I tried it after reading this and meh, I think I'm just going uninstall
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    they must stop it now.
    it's a complete mess!