Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games with Spears?

2»

Comments

• Cmccu84Cmccu84 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Dark Age of Camelot - Armsman has Polearms. Hero has Spear. Hunter has Spear. Some Hib class can use Celtic Spear. Infiltrators any thrust classes. The list goes on
    AlBQuirky
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    AlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• James-ParkerJames-Parker Newbie CommonPosts: 3

Are your gaming sessions calling for some thrilling spear-based action? If you're yearning some epic spear battles, look no further because I have a few suggestions for you.

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Step into the shoes of a Viking warrior in this historical action RPG. Engage in intense combat using various weapons, including spears. Unleash powerful combos, execute devastating finishing moves, and feel the weight of your spear as you face off against enemies in the vast open-world setting of medieval England.

2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: This challenging action-adventure game from the creators of Dark Souls introduces you to the ruthless world of feudal Japan. As the "One-Armed Wolf," you wield a deadly spear alongside other weapons. Master precise strikes, parries, and counters to overcome formidable foes and embark on a thrilling quest for vengeance.

3. God of War (2018): Dive into the breathtaking Norse mythology of this highly regarded action game. The magical Leviathan Axe, which is capable of being imbued with ice power, is now in the hands of Spartan warrior Kratos. Kratos may also launch devastating strikes and slay gods and fantastical beings by using a powerful spear called the Spartan Spear.
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    Chivalry 2 has great spears. Definitely my favourite weapon in the game. Pisses people off like no other.