Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's Your Exclusive First Look at Swords of Legends Online Dungeon: Raging River Ruins | MMORPG.co

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageHere's Your Exclusive First Look at Swords of Legends Online Dungeon: Raging River Ruins | MMORPG.com

Swords of Legends Online is fast approaching. Today, we've got you covered with an exclusive first look at one of the dungeons coming to the game: Raging River Ruins. Here's what you need to know about the dungeon before you jump in.

Read the full story here

Comments

• OmegaXtcOmegaXtc Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Doesn't look like CC is needed. Appears to be an AoE fest/don't stand in bad party. Could be like WotLK dungeon steamrolling. At 3:12 the monster moves and everyone has to finish their attack animations before they can follow, so I'm thinking you are movement locked when attacking. I'll give it a try.
    [Deleted User]
  • hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    UI look just like Revelation Online.
    These is no English language.. only Chinese.
    Movement looks pretty muhc like.. Revelation Online.
    [Deleted User]
  • ahmalikahmalik Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Yeah seems pretty similar to Revelations Online, even their wings for flying work similar to that game from what i have seen in videos. Might end up abandoned like that game too. Personally i never liked games with 10 to 15 skills on skill bar to spam attack the enemies.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Looks incredibly spammy and the npcs for the most part are just standing there waiting to be engaged,very lazy work.My eyes hurt trying to follow the animation light show,i actually can't follow it.
    ILLISET

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Spell effects trigger epilepsy
    [Deleted User]RemyVorender
  • Hugor49Hugor49 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Doesn't look half bad but the dresses-for-everyone aesthetic really turns me off, I hope the game features pants.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Hopefully the GFX can be turned way down in the options  because that's just a ridiculous amount when you get 7 players + mobs together.

Would not play this for that reason alone.
    [Deleted User]Rungar
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    This looks like any MMO released the past 15 years, going back to like Cabal Online 2005.
  • ILLISETILLISET Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Visuals are nice.  You get used to thr spectacle and start to enjoy it.  The problem I have is how just about every attack is aoe.  For a pvp game like BDO that tyoe of combat works but pve + only aoe = normally Korean grind fest with zero pve.  Probably not for me but I'll keep an eye on it. Also, I'm guessing it's a p2w 
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    Hm. It looks like garbage, who could possibly have seen this coming.
    Rungar
    I like to complain about games.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Personally, I wouldn't pay for this (even if Gameforge wasn't publishing this) and the afterimage thing, while cool the first few times you see it, seems like it would be a headache after a while. There's also this look of "I've seen all this before" about the game. I know people are talking about Revelation Online, but I'm thinking further back, like Swordsman online or maybe even Jade Dynasty to an extent. Not a real knock against the game, it just does not enter my idea of "I would pay for that."
  • MrSoulPantsMrSoulPants Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Looks like the light show in my bathroom after I eat tacos
    Albatroes
  • JevenilJevenil Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Finally an MMORPG where I can get something without P2W.