Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars The Old Republic Celebrates Star Wars Day By Giving Away Droid Pet, Double XP Event | MMOR

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageStar Wars The Old Republic Celebrates Star Wars Day By Giving Away Droid Pet, Double XP Event | MMORPG.com

Star War Day is upon us, and that means BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic is getting in on the celebrations today. From today, May 4th through May 11th, players who log into SWTOR can get an Astromech Droid Mini-pet for their troubles.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    Nice droid pet. It goes to each alt too. Of course leveling, as a subscriber was never an issue for me. It's the finishing the class story and expansion stories that's a chore, especially now with daily and weekly primary objectives that apply to Galactic Season.
    Scot
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    May the 4th be with you!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Did not know May 25th was already here.
  • ciupagaciupaga Newbie CommonPosts: 10
    Same droid (different coloring) every year. They could think about something else.
    RoinGorwe
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    edited May 2021

ciupaga said:

Same droid (different coloring) every year. They could think about something else.

Sorry thats all the effort they have left. They are more or less the DJ Khaled of reskins. One then another one.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    edited May 2021
    ciupaga said:

I mean, it is cute, but you're right. This got old after 3rd(or so) May 4th, nowadays it's simply a joke. And 2x xp? In SWTOR? For real?

But that's true for SWTOR in general. They, mostly, ran out of gas and now...it's makeshift time.
    Viper482
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065

Gorwe said:

ciupaga said:

I mean, it is cute, but you're right. This got old after 3rd(or so) May 4th, nowadays it's simply a joke. And 2x xp? In SWTOR? For real?

But that's true for SWTOR in general. They, mostly, ran out of gas and now...it's makeshift time.

Typical SWTOR hater talking out their backside.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • CuddleheartCuddleheart Member UncommonPosts: 391
    edited May 2021
    So, to be fair, I was not and am not a swtor hater.  I followed the game like an obsession since it was announced and played it a lot for the first year.  I pop in from time to time.  Maybe play a few hours or so and I'll set it down until it hits the news again.  I had no major issues.  If I had to come up with any gripes they would be the camera control, invisible walls and art direction...all minor.

I try to figure out why I couldn't keep playing and "running out of gas" is an apt way to put it imho.  This was and still is the first aaa mmo that I ever "finished" at one point.  I did everything on my agent.  All the dungeons raids quests pvp...you name it.  I know they intended for people to play alts, but going through all that story seemed daunting.

It's still better than Swkotor 2!