Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mother's Day Sale 2021: Windows 10 Pro for $7.53 (SPONSORED) | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageMother's Day Sale 2021: Windows 10 Pro for $7.53 (SPONSORED) | MMORPG.com

GoDeal24 is back with a special Mother's Day deal for MMORPG.com readers. Get Windows 10 Pro for as little as $7.53, as well as deals on other Microsoft software. (SPONSORED)

Read the full story here

Comments

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    The first thing that crosses my mind when Mother's Day rolls around is "Ohh, I hope I can find a shady deal on Windows for her!"
    defroststar
  • DarkEvilHatredDarkEvilHatred Member UncommonPosts: 229
    Support China and get brownie points with Joe Biden today!
  • sneakerz007sneakerz007 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    These prices are not correct. I clicked on the windows 10 home for 2 pc's for 13.57 and it double that price and clicked on the single windows 10 pc for 8.16 and thats also double the price? what gives?

These prices are not correct. I clicked on the windows 10 home for 2 pc's for 13.57 and it double that price and clicked on the single windows 10 pc for 8.16 and thats also double the price? what gives?

NVM. just noticed the code you have to enter for the deal, my bad...

Just tried to purchase win 10 went to checkout and they don't even accept visa, mastercard, amex or paypal you have to use some chinese currency or company called Cwalletco. No thanks, I'll pass.
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451

Just tried to purchase win 10 went to checkout and they don't even accept visa, mastercard, amex or paypal you have to use some chinese currency or company called Cwalletco. No thanks, I'll pass.

Ebay