Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Update 6.3, The Dark Descent, Live Today | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageStar Wars: The Old Republic Game Update 6.3, The Dark Descent, Live Today | MMORPG.com

The Dark Descent, aka Game Update 6.3, available today for Star Wars: The Old Republic. This update brings the first of the Galactic Seasons, which is basically the battle pass, and brings daily weekly objectives to complete for rewards.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ElonMuskElonMusk Member UncommonPosts: 129
    You know a website isn't doing so well when they report news on games that don't even spark the TINNIEST conversation. Gaming websites remind me of news papers, you can get gaming news many other cooler ways, so I kind of don't blame them, haha.
    Gdemami
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    ElonMusk said:
    You know a website isn't doing so well when they report news on games that don't even spark the TINNIEST conversation. Gaming websites remind me of news papers, you can get gaming news many other cooler ways, so I kind of don't blame them, haha.

That's because most of the people who play those games are on Reddit and Discord having conversations. This site mostly consists of older jaded MMO vets. I'm not a fan of SWTOR, but people apparently play it because it's still around getting updates.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter