Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COUGAR Explore S Gaming Chair Review | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageCOUGAR Explore S Gaming Chair Review | MMORPG.com

The COUGAR Explore S is a new mid-sized gaming chair that offers some mid-tier upgrades to COUGAR's budget chair lineup, but in today's market will it be enough? Find out in our review!

Read the full story here

Comments

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    They really need to make a chair for us gamers that sit in our chair for 14 hours+ a day and the Butt pad gives out in the first week. So many chairs are adding mobility instead of Padding...
  • NicoleCNicoleC Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I can't help but think a smaller reviewer would have rated it much higher. Every time you said something was too small for you that went in the "pro" column for me.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Wait, what's this?  A hardware review that is predominantly negative?  On this site?  Has that ever happened before?
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Elvoc said:
    They really need to make a chair for us gamers that sit in our chair for 14 hours+ a day and the Butt pad gives out in the first week. So many chairs are adding mobility instead of Padding...
    It may help if you look for office chairs that are designed primarily to make the chair part of the chair good, rather than trying to be "gaming" chairs.
  • RungarRungar Member RarePosts: 1,132
    edited April 2021
    Game from bed! the ultimate comfort! Couch also works!
    .05 of a second to midnight
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    gaming chairs tend to be crap for comfort and more for style points.
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567
    edited April 2021
    Yeah... gaming chairs... I don't think so. Unless you're (very) young (at heart) and plan to score image points in the male sub-adult category.