Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming games

12346»

Comments

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I'm currently looking through a demo for Disciples: Liberation (available on Stream).  It's an RPG game reminiscent of Baldur's Gate -- lots of dialog, some interesting quests and other things.  A lot of people on steam suggest that this is what King's Bounty 2 *should* have been.  It features turn-based combat.  So far (level 3), it's pretty solid, just a few design decisions and bugs to annoy you -- can't do this now, some odd UI elements, a bit linear, and the like.

BrainyAlBQuirky

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    AlBQuirky
  • TogglesunTogglesun Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    Timed exclusives are just meh. 
  • mrvinnumrvinnu Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    In October 1958, Physicist William Higinbotham created what is thought to be the first video game. It was a very simple tennis game, similar to the classic 1970s video game Pong, and it was quite a hit at a Brookhaven National Laboratory open house.
    PUBG Mobile graphics are cleaner, sharper and more realistic compared to Free Fire. The latter has a brighter and more vibrant backdrop than the former. Free Fire is famous for its cartoonish graphics, which are appreciated by a wide range of players
    Yacine TV is an Arabic app where people can watch Live TV on their mobile devices.  Download Airy TV Android Free. Airy TV is an application for watching series and movies where you will have access to content. 
    Man the Star Wars Eclipse trailer from 2021 Steam Awards was awesome.

TillerSovrathAlBQuirky
    edited December 2021
    Post edited by Asheram on
    AlBQuirkySovrath
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Epic Store exclusive? Naw I'll wait for Steam thx.

AlBQuirkyAsheram
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

AlBQuirky
    AlBQuirky
  • shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Total War: Warhammer 3 and Starfield are 2 games im waiting for.
    AsheramAlBQuirky
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race. 
    edited December 2021

AlBQuirkyBabuinixSovrath
  • Dev_DobDev_Dob Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Asheram said:
    This looks fun ;)

I figured rather than open a new thread for every game that looks interesting to just have a thread for all. Feel free to drop links for ones you find interesting too ;)

Coming in january 2022. Looking forward for both as I have PS5. Lacuna for PS5 and LIFE IS STRANGE REMASTERED COLLECTION for PlayStation 5