Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming games

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    AlBQuirkysumdumguy1TokkenAsm0deusTruvidienn
    AlBQuirky
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Asheram said:

Someone's been catching the E3/Summer Game Fest events :)

This trailer caught my eye. It is a beautiful world and using a "new engine(?)." Unfortunately, I think it had zero to very little gameplay to show.

It will be interesting to watch it develops :)
    Asheramsumdumguy1

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

I did want to add my own WTF moment from Outer Worlds 2. Didn't OW1 just release in 2019? I've just barely started my journey!

Anyway, here is the GREAT tongue-in-cheek look at "nothing."

Asheramcheyane

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567

AsheramAlBQuirky
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    [Deleted User]AsheramAlBQuirky
    Nyctelios said:
    oops. should have refreshed the thread before I posted lol
    [Deleted User]AsheramAlBQuirky

Please stop shilling. Buy advertisement if you want, don't litter a thread with post after self-quoted post.
    MendelGorwe

- Al

- FARGIN_WAR

Some of the Xbox/PC exclusives in this mash up
    Asheram[Deleted User]AlBQuirky
    Asheram[Deleted User]AlBQuirky
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    edited June 2021

Would please stop fucking spamming the thread with that mobile game puke? I imagine no one here cares to try it and It's looking like you are nothing more than just an advert spammer.

Once was enough but you've already made 3 giant spammy posts about it for no reason and it's making this thread annoying to read..
    AlBQuirky
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    AlBQuirky said:

Please stop shilling. Buy advertisement if you want, don't litter a thread with post after self-quoted post.

The chances that it is a bot are quite high. Notice the name "let ui.net"(wonder where that leads to) and how the very first sentence is put together:

"Hello, <subject>, I'd like..." the "friends" stand-in for <subject> is even staggered like it's written in a code or something.

tldr: Don't bother. Report if you wish, but otherwise don't bother.

On topic: Anything Warhammer related? I'd love BFG 3, but not everything is perfect.
    AlBQuirky[Deleted User]
    edited June 2021

lol at the comments likening the protagonist to a female Gatsu from Berserk. :)
    [Deleted User]AlBQuirky

DLC sized mod for FO 4
    [Deleted User]AlBQuirky

AlBQuirky[Deleted User]
    Nyctelios said:
    Asheram said:

That is Dont Starve with guns...

Yeah but it looks just as neat.
    AsheramAlBQuirky
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    Nanfoodle said:
    The first Elex was such a buggy mess............... I hope this one is better.
    AsheramAlBQuirky

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Nyctelios said:
    Asheram said:

That is Dont Starve with guns...

I was thinking...

"Insipred by the movie, Wizards by Ralph Bakshi :)

(Yes, I own the DVD :) )

AsheramMendel

- Al

- FARGIN_WAR

AlBQuirky
    Ok by now we all know it's a bot. Hopefully staff bans and removes all it's posts.
    AlBQuirky
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    Nyctelios said:
    Tokken said:
    Nanfoodle said:
    The first Elex was such a buggy mess............... I hope this one is better.
    Yeah... I don't like the trailer, not a single bit. But I like that a sequel is coming so I'll take that.
    I played the game about two years after its launch, few bugs, really liked it. I note that on Steam only about 20% of people who played the game finished it and gamers wonder why developers give so little attention to the end of games. Finish the darn game!
    AlBQuirky
    edited June 2021

AlBQuirky
  • JesonMileJesonMile Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Hello all. This game is from a game trailer I saw from E3 2017. The game seemed to be a survival horror / FPS game where 3 people are tied / upside down and a bunch of bad creatures are attacking them. One of the characters (female) then starts the slaughter of the baddies but the other two aren't exactly friends with the person who just saved them...Thanks!

AlBQuirky
    AlBQuirky
    edited July 2021

lol @ the one team only having defibrilators vs the other team only having knives
    AlBQuirky