Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming games

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 4,907
edited April 15 in General Gaming
This looks fun ;)

I figured rather than open a new thread for every game that looks interesting to just have a thread for all. Feel free to drop links for ones you find interesting too ;)
Post edited by Asheram on
francis_baudBloodaxesAlBQuirkyKumaponSovrathRungarkitaradtzervoMars_OMG

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 4,907

AlBQuirkyRungar
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 659
    I'll just be vanilla and say:

Diablo 2: Resurrected

Though I wouldn't mind BFG:Armada 3 or something.
    AsheramAlBQuirky
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 29,842
    Sir whoopass looks funny.
    AsheramAlBQuirkykitaradUngoodcheyane
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,206
    Path of exile 2 and some ex-blizzard employees making new real time strategy game. 
    Asheram
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,206
    Sovrath said:
    Looks amazing based on innovation alone and good graphics too. 
    AsheramAlBQuirkykitaradcheyane
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 6,834
    Sovrath said:

Yes! I liked their attitude :)
    kitaradAsheramcheyaneSovrath

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

Man these mobile games must rake in alot of $$$ this is like triple a hollywood live action trailer.
    AlBQuirky
  • deliacummdeliacumm Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Hi,
    Is there any upcoming game related to basketball?
    deliacumm said:
    Hi,
    Is there any upcoming game related to basketball?
    If you like roblox

edited May 10

Post edited by Asheram on
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 6,834
    Asheram said:

Deleted video?
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

edited May 10
    I forgot what game it was I posted about so I replaced it with Skyros mod video.

I think it was about Myth of Empires

And here is Renown

AlBQuirky
  • OscarBrowneOscarBrowne Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    Hello all, are there any upcoming games similar to GTA?
    AlBQuirky
  • letuinet0324letuinet0324 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Hello, friends,

I'd like to share an upcoming game with you, too.

"Merge Go!"——The most fun casual game to enjoy!

"Merge Go!" is a casual puzzle mobile game that merges to develop a collection type, exclusive to the favorite of collectors! Drag items, three into one, five into two! The flowers, plants, birds, beasts, insects, fish, huts, and all kinds of miracles of super beauty are waiting for you to help them synthesize and evolve, and become stronger together!

In-game cute pet development, illustrated book unlocking, random task triggering, and rich event rewards! Any DIY in the main scene land, collection, construction, liver miracle, or lead the ancient beast to explore the secret realm, it is all up to you to satisfy all your fantasy about the magic homeland!

Collect items and develop cute pets-the operation is simple and easy to use, sliding your fingertips, three in five can be upgraded successfully! You can collect wherever you want, and thousands of illustrations are waiting for you to open-cute little beasts, easy to grow ferocious beasts, guarding the beautiful home.

Mysterious level adventure invasion-thousands of levels of unpredictable terrain and scenes, brain-burning puzzles are randomly triggered, who is the final king? -What will the other end of the world look like? Enter the mysterious realm and start a thrilling adventure!

Hand-painting style leisure puzzle-smart cute beasts, retro cute painting style, instantly in the magic world, frame by frame can be used as a wallpaper-exquisite soundtrack, closely fit the game scene, the tension and relaxed atmosphere is just right-put aside your worries and immerse yourself in the world of cute pets, Manage a small home, decompress and heal.

Conquer the leader of the alliance-join the Union, fight side by side with your friends and march towards greater wealth! -Lead the strongest ancient beast under your command, challenge the evil boss, and obtain rare resources-Use your competitive strategy, cleverly arrange your troops and win the final victory.

Are you ready for this fingertip enjoyment trip? "Merge Go!" Surprising miracles are waiting for you to create!

I will update the fresh info about this game in time, please look forword to.
    UngoodAsheramAlBQuirkycheyane
  • TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 9,287
    Has anyone played this on Epic yet? Opinions?

I'm waiting for Steam and it's coming June 21st.

AlBQuirkyAsheram
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

AlBQuirky
    Hello, friends,

"Merge Go!" is a casual puzzle mobile game that merges to develop a collection type, exclusive to the favorite of collectors! Drag items, three into one, five into two! The flowers, plants, birds, beasts, insects, fish, huts, and all kinds of miracles of super beauty are waiting for you to help them synthesize and evolve, and become stronger together!

In-game cute pet development, illustrated book unlocking, random task triggering, and rich event rewards! Any DIY in the main scene land, collection, construction, liver miracle, or lead the ancient beast to explore the secret realm, it is all up to you to satisfy all your fantasy about the magic homeland!

Collect items and develop cute pets-the operation is simple and easy to use, sliding your fingertips, three in five can be upgraded successfully! You can collect wherever you want, and thousands of illustrations are waiting for you to open-cute little beasts, easy to grow ferocious beasts, guarding the beautiful home.

Mysterious level adventure invasion-thousands of levels of unpredictable terrain and scenes, brain-burning puzzles are randomly triggered, who is the final king? -What will the other end of the world look like? Enter the mysterious realm and start a thrilling adventure!

Hand-painting style leisure puzzle-smart cute beasts, retro cute painting style, instantly in the magic world, frame by frame can be used as a wallpaper-exquisite soundtrack, closely fit the game scene, the tension and relaxed atmosphere is just right-put aside your worries and immerse yourself in the world of cute pets, Manage a small home, decompress and heal.

Conquer the leader of the alliance-join the Union, fight side by side with your friends and march towards greater wealth! -Lead the strongest ancient beast under your command, challenge the evil boss, and obtain rare resources-Use your competitive strategy, cleverly arrange your troops and win the final victory.

Are you ready for this fingertip enjoyment trip? "Merge Go!" Surprising miracles are waiting for you to create!

[Update] Merge Go! A magical paradise full of cuteness, nature and passion

Drag items, three into one, five into two! The entire island’s flowers, plants, birds, monsters, insects, fish, huts, and all kinds of wonderful miracles are waiting for you to help them merge and evolve, let everyone get stronger and stronger together!

If you like decompression puzzle games, you can run a beautiful garden with your fingers, then Merge Go! Must not be missed! This mobile game integrates multiple gameplay methods such as collection, synthesis, challenge, and adventure, giving you more enjoyment in your leisure time.

Game features:

★ Players who like collecting can enjoy it! Thousands of items, Collection of illustrations, random task triggering, and rich event rewards! Any DIY in the main scene land, collecting, building, liver miracle, or leading the ancient beasts to fight, all have the final say, satisfy any fantasy about your homeland~

★ Mysterious stages, unexpected encounters with surprises: Nearly a thousand levels are different, how to solve the problem in the "fog"? You can use your great brain!

★ Start fighting freely: Join the Union with your partners and kill the evil Boss; or go to the neighbor's house to steal resources, shortcuts to become more powerful can be seen everywhere!

★ Fun gameplay, share with each other: global players gathered here, whether you are a novice or hidden master, you can find the hard-core strategy you want in the world chat, and meet the people you want to meet.

★During leisure time, you might as well break into this harmonious ecological nature. Slowly you will find that every minute and every second in the game is fulfilling and rewarding!

This mobile game will be launched soon, and more news will be told to players in time. If you have any thoughts or expectations, please let us know in the message area.

Thank you all for liking our game. ❤ It is coming soon~

AsheramAlBQuirky
    edited June 2
    AlBQuirky
    Asheram said:

Chaos Gate? Good luck to that team, they are GOING TO NEED IT(and then some)! Though I hope they'll successfully port that gem to the modern day. Chances aren't great, but eh. You never know!
    AsheramAlBQuirky
    AlBQuirky
    Hello, friends,

【Update】Merge Go:What will happen in the fascinating magical forest?

A brackish sea breeze blew, and ripples appeared on the surface of the water. There is no place where all small lives can feel more at ease than this small island. They surround themselves, enjoying the warm sunshine and occasional coolness from afar. But no one knows that this is a small island of incomplete life and charcoal, how beautiful it once was.

But all this was ruined when the dark evil power came. It was a night long ago, and the animals rested and slept quietly, bringing the beautiful life of the day and the warm sunshine into their dreamland. Suddenly, a cloud of black wind passed over a small corner of the island. Wherever it went, the originally full of vitality land was frozen, and the original free-growing plants and flowers were confined in place and could no longer move.

"Our home is gone" the next morning, when the first rays of light shone on the island, the animals with their sleepy eyes were surprised to find that the bushes, trees, streams and mountains where they played and played yesterday changed instantly. It looked like it was covered by a thick black fog and lost its vitality. What's more frightening is that this thick fog spreads very quickly. When everyone came back to their senses, more than half of the land on this small island had been "occupied". The decadent animals collapsed to the ground, never expected such a terrible thing to happen, even though many of them touched the black fog and tried to drive it away, but all was to no avail. The black fog could not be seen. Shrouded firmly around the plants and the land.

Don't know how long has passed, with everyone's concerted efforts, a small piece of land has already got rid of the control of the dense fog. After sucking water to nourish it, it begins to grow again, and the vigorous breath is back. In the process, the animals also discovered that only unity can be strong. When their similar species gather together, they will evolve into a more powerful species, so that they can collect sunlight faster. Calculate like this, regaining the entire home is just around the corner.

Want to join this magical world and guard your home with the animals? Use the method of synthesis to help them evolve and become stronger, and lead the monsters to grab resources with friends and attack the BOSS. The mobile game Merge Go is ready for you.

【Update】The pre-registration of the game“Merge Go” is currently open. Welcome to join this magical world!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lt.mergego.google

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/merge-go/id1566534714

Asheram
    edited June 9

edited June 9
    Asheram said:

Wtf? Are we doing remakes only these days? I mean, I don't have anything against it, but...innit a bit too much? BF 2042 and 2 are awesome, but...yeah.
    Asheram
  • TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 9,287
    Sir Whoopass reminds me of Deathspank
    Asheram
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter