Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Checking in again on EQ2

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
Anyone played EQ2 lately?  Do you believe the recent developer info that they'll be putting more money and effort into EQ and EQ2?  I've been stuck in the same cycle with EQ2 over the last few years, kind of wanting to give it a try but hesitant to put any time into it in case it's about to go belly up.

Comments

• Greyhawk4x4Greyhawk4x4 Member UncommonPosts: 480
    Anyone played EQ2 lately?  Do you believe the recent developer info that they'll be putting more money and effort into EQ and EQ2?  I've been stuck in the same cycle with EQ2 over the last few years, kind of wanting to give it a try but hesitant to put any time into it in case it's about to go belly up.
    I just jumped back in and I am having a blast. Respeced prestige points, cleaned up my storage (stacks now stack to 800!) and I started questing again. Feels great to be back in EQ2.
    Sevenwind
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Its literally free to go try it .. What would stop you?
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    I just jumped back in and I am having a blast. Respeced prestige points, cleaned up my storage (stacks now stack to 800!) and I started questing again. Feels great to be back in EQ2.
    That it took more than half a year for this thread to get a reply could be regarded as an answer to the original question in itself.
  • GrummusGrummus Member UncommonPosts: 151
    I loved EQ2 and have a high level character with good gear and a shitton of AA.

I can't even login the account anymore and I;'m not motivated enough to fix it.

Some fun could be had there, though, and I'd put it ahead of the other titles just for exploration and collectable shenanigans I loved.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,007
    Yeah it's ok. Used to be better. Pretty much since criticle mitigation was a thing however long ago that was that it started to go downhill + having mainstat + stam + the f2p stuff that happed.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.