Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CD Projekt Red Remains Committed to Cyberpunk 2077 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110

imageCD Projekt Red Remains Committed to Cyberpunk 2077 | MMORPG.com

Adam Kici?ski, the President and Joint CEO of CD Projekt RED, recently came out and stated they still plan on selling Cyberpunk 2077, "for years to come." This and more were touched on in a Reuters interview.

Read the full story here


«1

Comments

  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 267
    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.

    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.

    ScotSandmanjwFirstKnight117
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,559


    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.



    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.






    well to be fair most problems was on consoles, on pc its playable, even if some things are bugged or annoying
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 15,289
    edited April 13






    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.





    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.




    well to be fair most problems was on consoles, on pc its playable, even if some things are bugged or annoying



    Are you sure? The gaming media reported this like it was the end of the world in the run up to Christmas. It must still be the end of the world right, not just that they needed time to fix any issues?
  • Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 3,498
    <3 Cyberpunk 2077 !
    KyleranSandmanjwSovrathgastovski1
    - abandoning social media could possibly save the world.  
    #RestoreTheSnyderVerse 
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,463
    edited April 13






    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.





    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.











    well to be fair most problems was on consoles, on pc its playable, even if some things are bugged or annoying



    Only last gen consoles. I had no issues on my XBox One X scorpio edition and now on my new XBox Series X it runs flawlessly.

    My biggest gripe is that a ton of promissed content and features is simply missing.
    So I hope they slowly bring in the missing content and features via upcoming patches, so the game becomes more interesting to play.
    There is literally zero replayability now. Unlike for example the Witcher 3 that had a ton of interesting side quest chains with interesting stories, that were just as good if not better than the main story line. Not to mention that choices had an actual impact with different outcomes. So each new playthrough never felt the same. You always found something new or stuff you missed before.
    CP2077 has nothing of that. Just a mediocre main story line, with meaningless choices and a bunch of skippable side missions that are boring/simplistic/repetitive and forgettable.

    Asm0deusWaangastovski1
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,096
    edited April 13
    I didn't shun Cyber because of bugs ,i did so because it offers NOTHING new,nothing i would even call fun.
    It offers the same old but with a fancier skin and lighting.

    I need a game and imo if your going to sell or try to sell me a NEW game,it had better be NEW and not a direct copy cat of GTA of which we have already had several of those as well a few Cyberpunk games in the franchise.

    QUIT the LAZY rehashed game designs,be creative and give us stuff that is fun and NEVER linear.
    For me to EVER enjoy a game that resembles a RPG,a living person, i NEED to have real life like content like survival games have.If your game is going to make a store i NEED to enter that store and not just look at a 2D texture slapped on to surfaces.
    So in other words ,CDPRojeckt spent a lot of time and money doing MOST of the things IDC about.So imo they did NOT deliver a game or the WORLD or the interaction i need to see to bring my character to life.


    Remaligastovski1Aethaeryn

    Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 15,664
    edited April 13
    Scot said:






    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.





    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.




    well to be fair most problems was on consoles, on pc its playable, even if some things are bugged or annoying



    Are you sure? The gaming media reported this like it was the end of the world in the run up to Christmas. It must still be the end of the world right, not just that they needed time to fix any issues?
    IDK about others but I am definitely sure that it was very playable on PC. My 300+ hours in multiple playthroughs tell me so.
    Sovrath
    "I don't wait for games. Games wait for me."
    -- CHUCK NORRIS

    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

  • AbimorAbimor Member UncommonPosts: 678
    I played a ton on the series x I and when the updated version comes out I will play it a ton more. I really enjoyed it. 
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,879


    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.



    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.








    LoL .. it will need to make them tons of money and very quickly ..

    OTGLF closed today 47.20 .. down 53% since 2077 release ..

    OTGLF has now shed 4.3 BILLION (53%) in market value ..

    The future does not look good with limited IPs to pull from and recover .. The bleeding has not slowed since Dec ..

  • XodicXodic Member EpicPosts: 1,335

    Scorchien said:





    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.





    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.















    LoL .. it will need to make them tons of money and very quickly ..



    OTGLF closed today 47.20 .. down 53% since 2077 release ..



    OTGLF has now shed 4.3 BILLION (53%) in market value ..



    The future does not look good with limited IPs to pull from and recover .. The bleeding has not slowed since Dec ..







    Just the hype around a Witcher 4 would erase those losses.
    It's not like they don't have the on hand capital to create another AAA game. Investment value is meaningless in that regard.
    BrotherMaynard
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,879
    Xodic said:

    Scorchien said:





    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.





    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.















    LoL .. it will need to make them tons of money and very quickly ..



    OTGLF closed today 47.20 .. down 53% since 2077 release ..



    OTGLF has now shed 4.3 BILLION (53%) in market value ..



    The future does not look good with limited IPs to pull from and recover .. The bleeding has not slowed since Dec ..







    Just the hype around a Witcher 4 would erase those losses.
    It's not like they don't have the on hand capital to create another AAA game. Investment value is meaningless in that regard.

    No it wouldnt , they have lost 4 Billion $ W4 will not help recover that , particularly after some heavy hitters (investors ) will not return .. They lost that trust ..

     I told yas in Dec i had spoken to a couple people involved and this would get ugly ..

      I expect layoffs soon ...  They may not recover form this ... A buyout may save them .. we will see
    Gdemamigastovski1
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 15,664
    Scorchien said:
    Xodic said:

    Scorchien said:





    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.





    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.















    LoL .. it will need to make them tons of money and very quickly ..



    OTGLF closed today 47.20 .. down 53% since 2077 release ..



    OTGLF has now shed 4.3 BILLION (53%) in market value ..



    The future does not look good with limited IPs to pull from and recover .. The bleeding has not slowed since Dec ..







    Just the hype around a Witcher 4 would erase those losses.
    It's not like they don't have the on hand capital to create another AAA game. Investment value is meaningless in that regard.

    No it wouldnt , they have lost 4 Billion $ W4 will not help recover that , particularly after some heavy hitters (investors ) will not return .. They lost that trust ..

     I told yas in Dec i had spoken to a couple people involved and this would get ugly ..

      I expect layoffs soon ...  They may not recover form this ... A buyout may save them .. we will see
    You're talking about company valuation loss which of course has been horrible but I'm not aware of any operating losses triggered by the CP2077 launch and reception. Are you?

    Wouldn't layoffs be triggered by operating losses? Unless you're talking about Activision style PR layoffs to boost investor confidence.
    XodicTorvalBrotherMaynardWaan
    "I don't wait for games. Games wait for me."
    -- CHUCK NORRIS

    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

  • XodicXodic Member EpicPosts: 1,335
    edited April 14

    Scorchien said:


    Xodic said:



    Scorchien said:








    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.







    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.






















    LoL .. it will need to make them tons of money and very quickly ..





    OTGLF closed today 47.20 .. down 53% since 2077 release ..





    OTGLF has now shed 4.3 BILLION (53%) in market value ..





    The future does not look good with limited IPs to pull from and recover .. The bleeding has not slowed since Dec ..













    Just the hype around a Witcher 4 would erase those losses.

    It's not like they don't have the on hand capital to create another AAA game. Investment value is meaningless in that regard.



    No it wouldnt , they have lost 4 Billion $ W4 will not help recover that , particularly after some heavy hitters (investors ) will not return .. They lost that trust ..

     I told yas in Dec i had spoken to a couple people involved and this would get ugly ..

      I expect layoffs soon ...  They may not recover form this ... A buyout may save them .. we will see



    Share value does not directly represent how much capital they have, it only represents investor holdings. The shares decreased in value, on the surface that only means investor holdings are less valuable. It does not mean the company itself is starved for cash. They have plenty of cash to make another game. Selling out or closing down doesn't seem like it's even a thought considering that they're making long term goals, and investment, into a multiplayer platform.

     tl;dr, you don't need investors when you have !f you money.

    Also, to my point about Witcher 4 hype; you wouldn't buy shares at $40 if it was announced? I would... and judging by how CP2077 went I would bail on launch day.
    BrotherMaynard
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,879
    edited April 14
    Xodic said:

    Scorchien said:


    Xodic said:



    Scorchien said:








    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.







    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.






















    LoL .. it will need to make them tons of money and very quickly ..





    OTGLF closed today 47.20 .. down 53% since 2077 release ..





    OTGLF has now shed 4.3 BILLION (53%) in market value ..





    The future does not look good with limited IPs to pull from and recover .. The bleeding has not slowed since Dec ..













    Just the hype around a Witcher 4 would erase those losses.

    It's not like they don't have the on hand capital to create another AAA game. Investment value is meaningless in that regard.



    No it wouldnt , they have lost 4 Billion $ W4 will not help recover that , particularly after some heavy hitters (investors ) will not return .. They lost that trust ..

     I told yas in Dec i had spoken to a couple people involved and this would get ugly ..

      I expect layoffs soon ...  They may not recover form this ... A buyout may save them .. we will see



    Share value does not directly represent how much capital they have, it only represents investor holdings. The shares decreased in value, on the surface that only means investor holdings are less valuable. It does not mean the company itself is starved for cash. They have plenty of cash to make another game. Selling out or closing down doesn't seem like it's even a thought considering that they're making long term goals, and investment, into a multiplayer platform.

     tl;dr, you don't need investors when you have !f you money.

    Also, to my point about Witcher 4 hype; you wouldn't buy shares at $40 if it was announced? I would... and judging by how CP2077 went I would bail on launch day.

    No would not touch it ...

       And i have investment in nearly every Dev/Pub you know ..

       Some of these guys lost over 1 Billion $

       OTGLF is in trouble i been telling ya that since Dec .. and yas didnt believe me ..

      The game was projected to sell 30 Mill copies ..With 13 sold they will miss there mark horribly , I told yas this in the first week , they have lowered expectations on sales furthering the bailout ...

       If you think losing over 4 billion in Market value is no big deal(over 53% of there value) , im gonna tell ya .. your dead wrong .. Investors are rattled ...Keep in mind they had to borrow money also to make 2077

      Like i said , from who ive spoken with since Dec , they are in trouble , you laughed at me then ..

         I anticipate layoffs .. thats all ill say
    JeroKaneGdemami
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,463
    edited April 14
    I agree with Scorchien.

    The issue with CDPR is not so much that they lost over 53% market value. Plenty of companies have been able to recover from that.

    The issue is that they lied to investors, which is the worst thing you can do and in a lot of countries that's even a crime. Hence, the pending lawsuit(s).

    I said it back in December. Top management in CDPR is rotten to the core and needs to step down and go, if CDPR is going to recover from this. This is the only way they will be able to regain trust from investors, is by installing new Top management.

    That's how it works in the Corporate world and always has. When such dramatic things happen, top management gets fired and replaced. As no serious investor is going to put money in this company anymore, with current management in place.
    Gdemami
  • alinabeenalinabeen Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    with the Witcher, by the way, the same story.
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 267
    Scorchien said:
    Xodic said:

    Scorchien said:


    Xodic said:



    Scorchien said:








    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.







    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.






















    LoL .. it will need to make them tons of money and very quickly ..





    OTGLF closed today 47.20 .. down 53% since 2077 release ..





    OTGLF has now shed 4.3 BILLION (53%) in market value ..





    The future does not look good with limited IPs to pull from and recover .. The bleeding has not slowed since Dec ..













    Just the hype around a Witcher 4 would erase those losses.

    It's not like they don't have the on hand capital to create another AAA game. Investment value is meaningless in that regard.



    No it wouldnt , they have lost 4 Billion $ W4 will not help recover that , particularly after some heavy hitters (investors ) will not return .. They lost that trust ..

     I told yas in Dec i had spoken to a couple people involved and this would get ugly ..

      I expect layoffs soon ...  They may not recover form this ... A buyout may save them .. we will see



    Share value does not directly represent how much capital they have, it only represents investor holdings. The shares decreased in value, on the surface that only means investor holdings are less valuable. It does not mean the company itself is starved for cash. They have plenty of cash to make another game. Selling out or closing down doesn't seem like it's even a thought considering that they're making long term goals, and investment, into a multiplayer platform.

     tl;dr, you don't need investors when you have !f you money.

    Also, to my point about Witcher 4 hype; you wouldn't buy shares at $40 if it was announced? I would... and judging by how CP2077 went I would bail on launch day.

    No would not touch it ...

       And i have investment in nearly every Dev/Pub you know ..

       Some of these guys lost over 1 Billion $

       OTGLF is in trouble i been telling ya that since Dec .. and yas didnt believe me ..

      The game was projected to sell 30 Mill copies ..With 13 sold they will miss there mark horribly , I told yas this in the first week , they have lowered expectations on sales furthering the bailout ...

       If you think losing over 4 billion in Market value is no big deal(over 53% of there value) , im gonna tell ya .. your dead wrong .. Investors are rattled ...Keep in mind they had to borrow money also to make 2077

      Like i said , from who ive spoken with since Dec , they are in trouble , you laughed at me then ..

         I anticipate layoffs .. thats all ill say

    CDPR stock was grossly overvalued since the start of the CP2077 hype. In the years following W3 release (with all its accolades and huge profits), the stock was hovering between 100-200 PLN. When CP2077 hype began, it started to climb all the way to the crazy price of 400+ PLN. Now I'm not saying they can't get there - perhaps after several big hits in a row and a proof of consistent quality and financial performance - but not after a single global hit. The 50% loss in market value is nothing else but correction of the unrealistic price developments since 2018.

    I'm not sure which loan you refer to, CDPR have received a number of grants from the Polish government and from the EU since late 2000s. I wouldn't be surprised if they did take additional commercial loans, even with their strong revenues from W3. Based on their results and on the CP2077 hype, it wouldn't be shocking if the banks were lining up in front of their door with great offers. If it makes financial sense, even well operating and financially secure companies do borrow money (for example to repay previous less favourable loans or to reinforce their future capacity while the conditions are good).

    People may call for resignation of their management all they want - to me it just shows that activism and entitlement among gamers calling for blood are stronger than rational thinking these days.

    The thing is: one third of all the CDPR shares are held by four people. Two of them founded CDPR back in the '90s. All four of them are in key management positions. The current CEO is brother of the second largest shareholder. This is not a standard publicly-traded company, it's a mix of that and a 'family business'.

    You may not like CP2077 and the hype and disappointment around it, but the company has been built by those 4-5 people, they were there through the bad (like almost going bankrupt in 2007-2008) and the good, they now own a large part of it and manage it and there would be no CDPR without them. Leaving aside speculators, their investors know it very well.

    Whether CDPR lied to the investors is something for the court to determine, isn't it? If the verdict is 'guilty' we will see changes in the management. If not, CDPR are very unlikely to swap the management team.


    TimukasTorval
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,463
    edited April 14
    BrotherMaynard . It has nothing to do with activism, when their own employees are angry/frustrated themselves with current management. Both in how they were treated as employees during the final stages of development and how management has (mis)handled the whole launch of CP2077.

    Don't underestimate this, since employees themselves most likely have stock in CDPR themselves and directly financially affected as well by the actions of their Management.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 15,289
    edited April 14
    Iselin said:
    Scot said:






    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.





    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.




    well to be fair most problems was on consoles, on pc its playable, even if some things are bugged or annoying



    Are you sure? The gaming media reported this like it was the end of the world in the run up to Christmas. It must still be the end of the world right, not just that they needed time to fix any issues?
    IDK about others but I am definitely sure that it was very playable on PC. My 300+ hours in multiple playthroughs tell me so.
    Guys I was joking, I have never seen so much overblown Armageddon game reporting before. The problems with the old PS and Xbox were talked about as if they effected the latest console versions and the PC. It took a month of alarmist reports from every gaming site I know before that was corrected. It did seem to me that EA got away with the likes of Anthem in comparison. Maybe they are too big to have that much media crap thrown at them?
    Torval
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,967
    It is a rather odd thing for them to say this, it is almost as if they are trying to allay fears that there are going to abandon it. Are there rampant rumours going about the game and its potential neglect in the coming months?
    Chamber of Chains
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 644
    Pls dont compare this with the witcher
    Witcher was a great game even with the bugs while cyberpunk has alot more issues than getting bugs fixed
    The game is just a borefest fix that if you can
    Waan
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,249
    CP2077 is awesome! Love it!

    It on Stadia is just amazing!!!!
    Mars_OMG
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,559
    Scot said:
    Iselin said:
    Scot said:






    Why wouldn't they remain committed? Regardless of its current woes, we can expect them to work on it and release patches and content in the future and players will get back to it once the expansions hit the stores. Especially since by that time its current problems will most likely have been fixed.





    They did the same with Witcher 3 and the game is still selling like crazy. Every time it's on sale it gets to the bestselling group on GoG and often on Steam too. Years from its release the game outperformed its release year numbers, so why would it be different with CP2077? Especially bearing in mind the future discounts. CP2077 will be making them TONS of money for years to come.




    well to be fair most problems was on consoles, on pc its playable, even if some things are bugged or annoying



    Are you sure? The gaming media reported this like it was the end of the world in the run up to Christmas. It must still be the end of the world right, not just that they needed time to fix any issues?
    IDK about others but I am definitely sure that it was very playable on PC. My 300+ hours in multiple playthroughs tell me so.
    Guys I was joking, I have never seen so much overblown Armageddon game reporting before. The problems with the old PS and Xbox were talked about as if they effected the latest console versions and the PC. It took a month of alarmist reports from every gaming site I know before that was corrected. It did seem to me that EA got away with the likes of Anthem in comparison. Maybe they are too big to have that much media crap thrown at them?

    well that was more like a expectation against reality, plus EA pays or ban news based on what they say, and since EA keep pushing crap games every year, against a dev who toss a game each couple of years then they kinda go overboard, plus who in right mind beilve in news outlets or jornalists, you can't belive in anything they said, check at least 3 to 5 sources then maybe you will start to picture the truth
    Scot
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • NexeusSNexeusS Member UncommonPosts: 76
    edited April 14
    Love how everyone here is an expert in something, and how they show theirs fingers of doom at the company.

    Companies fall and rise and all the time, and unlike Cyberpunk and CDPRJ, some ppl here won't improve. Quit being cynical.
    alkarionlog
  • GreenSage39GreenSage39 Member UncommonPosts: 144
    I just made the connection here and it made me throw up.

    I will just say this because I don't want to skew anything.

    They are trying to be like RDO. That's so bad.
Sign In or Register to comment.