Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is this ad garbage?

WargfootWargfoot Member RarePosts: 455
MMORPG needs to implement some ad standards.

I understand that ads are an important part of this site's business model but I don't think the ad should be insulting.
This ad insults the intelligence of everyone on this site - I don't even understand how the women put up with this trash.

If I logged on and MMORPG flashed an in-your-face-graphic of a monstrous 10lb man's package I'd delete my bookmark to MMORPG.

This is the dumbest ad I've ever seen.
I hate the people who designed it and I hope they, the developers, and the players of this game all die in a horrible fire.

Comments

• WargfootWargfoot Member RarePosts: 455
    In chat with a League of Maidens Developer (LOMD)

----------

Me: I'm looking for a new game and...

LOMD: TITS!

Me: Pardon?

Me: I see that, but I was also wondering...

Me: ..if the game was level based or skill...

LOMD: TITS! TITS! TITS!

Me: ..and if so if there is any PVP...

LOMD: TITS! OMG... WE HAVE TEH TITS! YOU WANT THEM. WE GOT THEM! I'M TALKING ABOUT GOTDAMN TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS!

Me: Right, but are there other game details that...

LOMD: ASS!

Me: nevermind.

• MargaretavilleMargaretaville Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Developer Messaging: "Hey nerdy gamer guys, play this game 'cause this is the closest you're ever gonna get to a woman that will find you even remotely interesting."

Buy the $5 loot boxes for the topless and bottomless mods (Legal Disclosure: Each sold in separate loot boxes, chance of winning is .00001%).