Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul: Revolution Review - A 'Hands-Off' Approach for Mobile MMORPG Gamers | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlade & Soul: Revolution Review - A 'Hands-Off' Approach for Mobile MMORPG Gamers | MMORPG.com

Revenge. Danger. Epic battles. Blade & Soul: Revolution has all of these things, but in Netmarble's global release of this once top-grossing Korean MMORPG mobile title, if you play the game as intended, you could miss all of it. Blade & Soul: Revolution dazzles with high-quality graphics and an early story hook, but with 200 levels to grind and a ton of features to learn, will players see it through to the end?

Read the full story here

Comments

• akssel02akssel02 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    all the mobile mmo's are built on the same lineage template and it sucks ..
    auto questings makes people play on emulator and just go afk for as long as they can until they get back to find the story completed ..
    the cash shop isnt called p2w its called n2w as in necessary 2 win , everything you need is there
    the first and last mmo i tried on mobile was lineage and i got my lesson to not waste data to download these shit cash grab holes again ..
    McSleaz
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Some people said that auto-questing is a good thing. Afterall it simply removes boring parts of the game like having to walk, click on npc etc. And here we are.. the game plays better without a gamer. What a surprice.
    Welcome to the future of gaming where it's better to simply don't touch your device.
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,130
    The whole Mobile gaming landscape is getting really dicey at this point, and I am seeing more of the success stories coming from the mobile developers who are pushing for multi-platform (Mobile/Console/PC)- because I think people are really seeing the writing on the wall with how limited mobile gaming can be.

The farsighted ones know Mobile gaming isn't the future anymore and I hope more dev's get on board with the multi-platform trend.

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013