Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy game recommendation

SandmanjwSandmanjw Member RarePosts: 527
edited March 2021 in PC Gaming
For this site anyhow >:)

Bloons TD 6 on Steam for $1.99 right now. Little tower defense type game with balloons (hence the name) for any that have not heard of it.

Ya, ya, I know...sounds crazy, but it really is a good little time waster that I mess around with every couple days or so for a bit. And it even has multiplayer (kinda) which not all that this site promotes even have  :wink:

Normal price is $9.99 and I think it is worth 2 bucks easily.  So for any that might be stuck with nothing to do and need a little game to waste some time with, go take a look on steam.
Sovrath

Comments

• VeelsieVeelsie Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Awesome time waster! I occasionally play Bloons TD whilst I'm waiting and end up spending hours on it haha!
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Two things come to mind.

1 For a version #6 it looks incredibly bad.
    2 WHO or WHY would anyone spend 180 million to acquire Ninja Kiwi...truly baffling.
    It just tells me there must be a lot of interesting loopholes in the business world and how to move money around that benefits one's business even when it looks dumb.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• hatfield678hatfield678 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Looking for a wild gaming adventure? Check out Crazy Game Recommendation! It's a fun hub for all sorts of thrilling games. Excited about competitive gaming? Don't miss FFWS(free fire world series)2024, where top players battle it out for glory and big prizes. Get ready for some adrenaline-pumping action