Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel's Avengers Next Expansion Announced: Black Panther - War for Wakanda | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110
edited March 18 in Videos Discussion

imageMarvel's Avengers Next Expansion Announced: Black Panther - War for Wakanda | MMORPG.com

In the Square Enix Presents Spring Presentation today, the next expansion for Marvel's Avengers was announced, featuring Black Panther, in War for Wakanda.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,490
    So, they barely had anything to do in the base game and they announce a paid expansion? Or am I reading this wrong?
  • AkaradrinAkaradrin Member UncommonPosts: 23

Albatroes said:

So, they barely had anything to do in the base game and they announce a paid expansion? Or am I reading this wrong?

You're reading this wrong.
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 341
    Don't forget that Crystal Dynamics just days ago added more grind since they didn't have enough "endgame" content too.
  • TruvidiennTruvidienn Member UncommonPosts: 114

Albatroes said:

It has been said that all future Characters/Maps are for free. So this should be free as well.
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 505
    They really...really need to create some sort of endgame. This could be such a fun game with something akin to ARPG style maps. Instead its extremely boring and repetitive to run the same missions over and over and over again.
    ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 - Witch - Path of Exile