An upcoming mode in Crowfall that allows 60 players to fight each others in a "Hunger Dome" style match. Todd describes it as a super condensed version of Crowfall on steroids and says it's really fun. It's a mix between a MMO, a MOBA and a Battle Royale (MMOBA).
- 12 teams of 5 players
- teams start at the edge of the map
- ring that shrinks over time
- players can capture keeps, forts or castles
- players can die from the Hunger, monsters or players
- players can respawn if they own a structure
- team is eliminated when the last player dies
- players gain "ELO"
- players arrive on the map "naked", have to gear up
- up to 30 minutes per match
- restrictions on archetypes (not more than 2 tanks or supports per team)
- characters are clone version of players' characters, or available archetypes
More information: twitch.tv/videos/934257459?t=00h57m16s