Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pokemon Announces Pokemon Legends Areceus, A New Open-World RPG Coming To The Switch | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in Videos Discussion

imagePokemon Announces Pokemon Legends Areceus, A New Open-World RPG Coming To The Switch | MMORPG.com

Pokémon introduced the next installment in their legendary pocket monster-catching franchise, Pokémon Legends Arceus. This will be an open-world RPG for the Nintendo Switch and is coming in Early 2022.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    This kind of looks like Breath of the Wild meets Pokemon.
    --------------------------------------------
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,511

This kind of looks like Breath of the Wild meets Pokemon.

Breath of Pokemon

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• SylvinstarSylvinstar Member UncommonPosts: 158
    If they'd just take some of the jaggies out. Smooth out the visuals with that Gibli-esque color pallete I'd almost be tempted to play (if it was on PC or xbox).
  • goozmaniagoozmania Member RarePosts: 394
    Inb4 obligatory Breath of the Wild comparisons...

aw crap.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Kinda cute. Gotta catch em all as they say. Could be a fun game to play.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Open world games require effort and budget to be good. Neither of which I'd expect Gamefreak, who can't even pull off 3D, to do. 

This is going to put the oof in Bidoof.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Indie game using a popular brand to sell itself.Looks super cheap.Usually a marketing video shows you the exciting part of a game ,this couldn't even do that.Instead just a video of some 1990 jrpg like characters that look like they are tossing rocks at creatures lol.
    It looks like a mobile game and i expect will have a mobile like cash shop attached to it.
    It's a good thing they are making these better consoles just to make Nintendo DS like graphics.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.