Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thouhts?

ILLISETILLISET Member UncommonPosts: 120
Is this game any good?

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    ILLISET said:
    Is this game any good?
    It depends on what makes a game good for you. It has a lot of different classes and action combat. A lot of the content will eventually be rehashed at later levels on higher difficulty. 

They have urgent quests that crop up for large scale battles several times throughout the day all with special rewards you can earn. 

The upgrade system for weapons can be a little confusing until you really dig into it. You can upgrade your abilities by simply buying them off the auction house or through drops. 

You have a mag which is basically a pet, and upgrading it will definitely help, and the summoner can get pets that you can upgrade over time. 

There's some fishing and mining but it isn't something that's completely necessary to do. 

You can also run missions solo or in a group, or with an entire group of ai players, which makes it very accessible, and you can even create your own ai players. 

Personally, I enjoy playing it, but I'll be the first to tell you, it's not the easiest game to get into.  A lot of the systems and classes are hard to understand initially. Fun once you learn it though! 
    ILLISETKyleran[Deleted User]

• ILLISETILLISET Member UncommonPosts: 120
    ILLISET said:
    Is this game any good?
    It depends on what makes a game good for you. It has a lot of different classes and action combat. A lot of the content will eventually be rehashed at later levels on higher difficulty. 

They have urgent quests that crop up for large scale battles several times throughout the day all with special rewards you can earn. 

The upgrade system for weapons can be a little confusing until you really dig into it. You can upgrade your abilities by simply buying them off the auction house or through drops. 

You have a mag which is basically a pet, and upgrading it will definitely help, and the summoner can get pets that you can upgrade over time. 

There's some fishing and mining but it isn't something that's completely necessary to do. 

You can also run missions solo or in a group, or with an entire group of ai players, which makes it very accessible, and you can even create your own ai players. 

Personally, I enjoy playing it, but I'll be the first to tell you, it's not the easiest game to get into.  A lot of the systems and classes are hard to understand initially. Fun once you learn it though! 
    Thanks.  Yeah jm just at a loss for games right now and I don't mind playing something casually until I find what I'm looking for.  I'm going to see if PSO2 is that casual game I can play. 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I watched a few videos on it and then went to Steam page...Thought 'it's free" whats the harm but the download was like 80+ gigs so I passed.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited February 2021
    Nope,I spent more time getting it up n running during the Microsoft store debacle.I lasted about 10 minutes then deleted.
    This is of course depending what you want out of a game,i want a real rpg not a game that is MUCH like a solo ARPG.
    ILLISETtremmor

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• _ap0c__ap0c_ Member UncommonPosts: 4
    It's worth trying!
    Z
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I loved playing my summoner. Love the candy box.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    My thought is that thoughts have a "g". ;)

No idea but I am sure others will steer you right.