Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BioWare Removing All Planned Multiplayer Elements From Next Dragon Age Game, Per Report | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• SylvinstarSylvinstar Member UncommonPosts: 136
    This is why I am happy that a company like Larian exists. Single player is okay, but I prefer playing through RPG campaigns with friends vs. alone.
    Scot
  • JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,172
    After Andromeda and Anthem this is Bioware's last shot to impress me. Lets see if they have any talent left.
  • ZegalothZegaloth Member RarePosts: 412
    Will be waiting until gold edition comes out a few years after release. They have ruined their reputation as a studio, and nothing they say will get me to pre-order, or purchase their game until an ample amount of information about it is available.
    Husband, Father, Shit Poster.
  • CuddleheartCuddleheart Member UncommonPosts: 390
    edited March 1
    No hype for this one.  Bioware games are okay, but the only games that ever wow'd me were KoTOR, DA:O, and the first two Mass Effects.  I know it's sacrilege, but I disliked Baldur's Gate so much at release that I never bought the second and was leery of Star Wars leading up to release.  It was like a million floppies to install, too!