Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online II Updates Their Roadmap - Public Stress Test Planned for March 25th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageMortal Online II Updates Their Roadmap - Public Stress Test Planned for March 25th | MMORPG.com

In the latest roadmap to Mortal Online II, Star Vault gives a big picture breakdown of what is planned for the game in March, including mounts, new weapons and armor, and a free Public Stress test.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GreenSage39GreenSage39 Member UncommonPosts: 144
    So I've had a few of the higher guys in the industry start to befriend me on discord and spoke to me anonymously and shed the light on some things. While Microsoft requires the most money and has the most iron of grips across the consoles, Nintendo is a little bit less controlling and Sony is actually the least controlling. The pricing/requirements are a little bit different too with Microsoft being the most costly, Sony 2nd and Nintendo least requirement for a game to publish on their console.

I never ever took into account the problems indies and small developers had in getting into consoles and now that I know, I realize we should be thankful for the few titles we got on the console.

All that being said, this game feels like it's practically made for console and they said its PC only didn't they? :/
    etlar[Deleted User]strawhat0981PuReDusT
  • etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855
    edited February 2021

So I've had a few of the higher guys in the industry start to befriend me on discord and spoke to me anonymously and shed the light on some things. While Microsoft requires the most money and has the most iron of grips across the consoles, Nintendo is a little bit less controlling and Sony is actually the least controlling. The pricing/requirements are a little bit different too with Microsoft being the most costly, Sony 2nd and Nintendo least requirement for a game to publish on their console.

I never ever took into account the problems indies and small developers had in getting into consoles and now that I know, I realize we should be thankful for the few titles we got on the console.

All that being said, this game feels like it's practically made for console and they said its PC only didn't they? :/

And this is related to Mortal Online 2's Roadmap in which way?

Ill refrain from commenting on the post itself, its an entirely different discussion.

ontopic, i feel like they (Starvault) are acting different from last time, and seems to have learned a few things, and progression seems steady, i bought into MO" less than a month ago, while being drunk, i really miss some open world pvp apparently, and im quietly suprised by their updates, when im comparing them to MO 1, i would go so far as to say it even seems like they are serious this time around, with their own product, and not just a trollgame to bash on darkfall with ;))
    Slapshot1188
  • GreenSage39GreenSage39 Member UncommonPosts: 144
    ^ I was kinda basically trying to defend them/their thoughts on probably not going console. Lol. Mortal seems like a legit franchise and I know I'll probably just never get to play it.