Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlizzConline's World of Warcraft and Diablo Reveals Top This Week's News | Quick 5 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110
edited February 22 in Videos Discussion

imageBlizzConline's World of Warcraft and Diablo Reveals Top This Week's News | Quick 5 | MMORPG.com

This week we saw some interesting news pieces, from Chronicles of Elyria rearing their heads with a newly promised standalone game, to the rise in popularity of Valheim.

Read the full story here

Comments

• postofficetcuppostofficetcup Member UncommonPosts: 129
    edited February 22
    D2 remaster and D4 PvP lets Fuckin go. I couldn't have asked for more. Edit: D2 Remake*
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,714
    edited February 22
    Flagging PvP which is simply great for PvEers like me :)

I hope they allow the shards to be traded so that we may get others to convert them.
    Post edited by cheyane on
    Chamber of Chains
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Member LegendaryPosts: 7,559
    Maybe D5 will be an MMO

• ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member UncommonPosts: 111

D2 remaster and D4 PvP lets Fuckin go. I couldn't have asked for more.

Edit: D2 Remake*

D2 Resurrected*
  • remsleepremsleep Member EpicPosts: 1,980

D2 remaster and D4 PvP lets Fuckin go. I couldn't have asked for more.

Edit: D2 Remake*

D2 Resurrected*

D2 from the dead you shall rise and live again
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 20,879
    Not sure how I feel about PvP in my ARPG. That's the worst feature reveal yet for me and a big reason to hold off until I see how it actually plays out.
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• remsleepremsleep Member EpicPosts: 1,980
    edited February 22
    Torval said:
    Not sure how I feel about PvP in my ARPG. That's the worst feature reveal yet for me and a big reason to hold off until I see how it actually plays out.
    Man breaking into people's private games in D1 and and killing them one by one was great fun :smile:

On a serious note - I can totally see how this can be a huge turnoff for many

Sovrath