Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Baldur's Gate 3 Previews New Druid Class Coming With Patch 4 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110
edited February 17 in Videos Discussion

imageBaldur's Gate 3 Previews New Druid Class Coming With Patch 4 | MMORPG.com

In a new video, the team at Larian Studios showcased the upcoming Druid class coming to Baldur's Gate 3's Early Acess when Patch 4 hits. The Druid will feature over 30 new spells and abilities in the game, as well as the ability to transform into quite a few different beasts to aid your party.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 284
    I was kinda disappointed really. But then I reminded myself that this is still in early access. So I'll sigh wistfully and try to be more patient for new content.

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 510
    I know it is Early Access, but when the words "new class" and "Druid" pop up next to each other in a D&D product... /scratch head
    Gdemami
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 21,161
    Gorwe said:
    I know it is Early Access, but when the words "new class" and "Druid" pop up next to each other in a D&D product... /scratch head

I think they mean newly available to play, not new as in "just created", but I get you. It sounds odd especially for one of the oldest most iconic classes in the franchise.
    GorweGdemami
    traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 510
    Torval said:
    Gorwe said:

I think they mean newly available to play, not new as in "just created", but I get you. It sounds odd especially for one of the oldest most iconic classes in the franchise.
    With that said, I always enjoyed Druid casting and pets, Shapeshifting was never really my thing.
    Torval
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 620
    Still not enough for a second playthrough for me druids are cool ofc but how much of the class will you see when the cap is 4 lvls
    I will play again when more content is added
  • Hernandez248Hernandez248 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited March 19
    Baldur's Gate 3 readying druid class as part of whopping patch Full patch notes and a specific release date for Patch 4 are still to come. Evil Genius 2's post-launch plans include campaign pack with new genius, lair, more Foundry · News · Reviews · Videos · Features · Guides · Authors · GameDB.

Nox
    Post edited by Hernandez248 on