Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week - Google Shuts Down Game Development and Final Fantasy Announces an Xpac | Quick 5 | MMORP

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageThis Week - Google Shuts Down Game Development and Final Fantasy Announces an Xpac | Quick 5 | MMORPG.com

Spend less time getting caught up with what happened in gaming with this week's Quick 5, where we talk about some big developments that we learned over the past week, and serve it up in less than 5 minutes.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,971
    edited February 2021
    Did we even get an article about Eve? Must have missed it.
    Really don't care about remastering old rope to sell it again, what about a new ME game?
    Can someone tell me how to get to the mobile space, as opposed to the PC space? :)
    Talking of odd grammar, I noticed that articles and news items were called "posts", but I am sure that must be some sort of gaming industry thing.
  • GreenSage39GreenSage39 Member UncommonPosts: 144
    i think that means Google internally belives it doesn't have the right talent or enough gaming talent to pull it off so they pulling the strings earlier. This is almost always, 95% of the time, pushed for by the evil den of shareholders.