Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has Played Fung Wan Online

wuts up everyone? who here has played Fung Wan Online? I think it's a great game, but too bad its only on a Beta stage, wut do u guys think of the game?

Comments

• teratyateratya Member UncommonPosts: 347

Got accepted to beta gonna try to get on asap.

John - "Looks like your going to have to close it yourself, SHITTY!!!!"

John - "Looks like your going to have to close it yourself, SHITTY!!!!"

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    i lost my old account after i reformated cuz i forgot password i started today im thinking of rejoining the swift meaning clan btw thier battle system is da shit

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    Ill call myself illidan

• VODKAVODKA Member Posts: 25
    BurningMan where did you get your new password from i have lost mine for the beta, its either my password i have lost or my login id, can you tel me where you applied to get a new one please :D

• QuaduceQuaduce Member Posts: 59

I played a VERY long time ago. Almsot a year ago accualy.

The game is VERY boring and repeatative till you get higher lvl and can compete in clan raids and wars and hunting down newbie pkers. I was accualy a high ranking clan member in the SMC, before i quit i was a Minister.

The pvp is pretty good, and fighting isnt boring like most mmorpgs, like, when your guy attacks, he does cool looking moves and stuff, its not boring like on daoc where your char does the same repeating hammer swinging animation over and over.

The gfx arnt great, but the special power attacks look great. I also like how there are no classes, everyone goes by stances, and you can raise different stances aswell.

Its fun but im not gonna get into it again since its so boring to lvl, and i dont think anyone from when i played still plays anymore

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    I thought it was ok and had a lot of potential

• GriiiiimGriiiiim Member Posts: 3

starts out pretty fun and okay

after awhile it gets pretty boring

i enjoyed ragnarok during alpha stages better than this game but honestly its not really dat bad.

-=SnowyThe1EyedDog Comeths=-
    All mortal men, tremble before him!

-=SnowyThe1EyedDog Comeths=-
    All mortal men, tremble before him!

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332

I was in beta for awhile.Have not tested much tho due to Real Life stuff,but I will say the game has potential.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• hardwarehardware Member Posts: 11
    I am interested in reading more on this game.  Is there a site I could visit?