Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riot Talks Running+Shooting Accuracy in Valorant | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110
edited January 30 in News & Features Discussion

imageRiot Talks Running+Shooting Accuracy in Valorant | MMORPG.com

In a new Ask Valorant, Riot takes up a few of your questions, including one involving running and shooting.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member UncommonPosts: 264
    I had hopes for this game last year when it was about to launch. My hopes kinda died around August 2020 when it took them so long to launch FFA and then it took them almost 6 more months to fix the UAV issue that causes people to camp and prefire each other.

I had high hopes, because it was RIOT and they run one of the most popular and successful games - LoL, but I had no idea it will take them SOOO long to evolve Valorant.

Most of the changes since launch have been subtle and the most notable content they've added was just maps and characters.

But what about new game modes? How long do people like me have to wait for something like TDM, or Payload, or CTF or Conquest? Also a lot of the smoothbrains that play the game (same smoothbrain crowd that plays Counter-Strike) is really opposed to adding new game modes, but I wonder why are they opposed if it doesn't affect them at all as they won't even play them? Or are they concerned that they will miss out on content for them, because content for other players is being developed.

Anyways, I was excited about reading news about this game, but now I just could not care any less about it. Each time I see a news article about it on some MMO news website, I always imagine it's some boring shit and each time I'm right.