Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A basic mmorpg, is the way to go

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited January 2021
     Themepark,
    I don't think I understand the communities definition it.  I View a themepark as on rails with a full story line. Sure WoW has a backround story, but one of the only ones, you DON'T play the story line.

WoW by my definition, you can go where ever you want, do what ever you want. And only limited to future level zones. You can even play dungeons solo if you high enough.

Everyone calls WoW a themepark.... I'm not sure ?

Yeh, you don't understand what themepark and sandbox means.

A themepark game is exactly like a themepark in real life: you enter the park, choose your ride, and receive the experience that has been designed and curated for you.

The rides can come in the form of quests, dungeons, raids, or whatever. The point is that the content has been designed for you by a dev, and so everyone who experiences that content will experience pretty much the same thing.

Now, a themepark game can be either linear or non-linear, open-world or not open. The point is that the content is designed by the devs to be experienced in a specific way. You're on a ride.

A sandbox, conversely, is not about designed content. Just like real life, sandbox is about giving you the tools (sand, spade, bucket, flags etc) and then letting the player create their own experiences using those tools.

Now, if you don't give the players many tools, the sandbox won't be much fun. If you give them lots of tools then they have more options and create more interesting experiences.

PvP is the quintessential sandbox feature. The devs give us the tools (combat mechanics and a zone) but we, the players, create the experience.

Player cities in SWG are another example: devs gave us the tools, but we decided where to build the cities, where to place the houses and how to decorate them and what services to add.

So, when you look at WoW, the overwhelming majority of features in the game are themepark. They've been designed and curated by the devs. The only feature that is sandbox is it's PvP.

Great, totally cleared that up, very good in detail explanation.

I guess like theamparks then,
    First gen games must be in-between, because Yes, they have prebuilt cities, the quest are in the form of guides that suggest you can search something out if you choose. 

Is EQ1 sandbox or thempark ?... Seems somewhat of a gray area, but leaning towards theampark in some ways. I guess it doesn't matter much if it is in a gray area. it's just a word anyway. 

however, players don't know what they're "supposed" to do. The systems are often very complex and confusing, so it can be very off-putting. 

More good stuff, 

This part is my weakness. I would have with a sandbox.

Players don't know what they're "supposed" to do.  

Being a technician all my life and fixing complex equipment. I've built my own troubleshooting methods and extremely good at it and way more often than not excel above others.  But the problem I have is following detailed step-by-step directions. Honestly I avoid that. 

Remember the old saying "a male doesn't like asking for directions", that's me.

Two weeks ago, I put together a snow blower simply by glancing at the box and had it done in 20 minutes. Sure it was a simple thing to do, but don't "tell me what to do"

My method doesn't work in gaming, I avoid long walls of text deciphering it for clues.  I'm not sure if it's my OCD, boring and no time for that or what ever, but hate detailed explanations. Infact I'll go into a game knowing it will have "walls of text", tell myself I'll follow along, then shortly in I'll start hitting the space bar skipping all that.

This gets me in trouble when story gets accumulative and later loose my place if I don't follow along to begin with.... I subconsciously don't care about the background story.

I have many examples, but will make this post too long, but I will say this. I'll skip the entire paragraph about the villager has a rat problem effecting his crops, and go right to "kill 10 rats".

The point being:
    I don't think I'm alone, infact I would guess 80% are like me and hit the space bar to advance the conversation. I don't care syndrome, if to detailed. 
    Mendel
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
     Themepark,
    I don't think I understand the communities definition it.  I View a themepark as on rails with a full story line. Sure WoW has a backround story, but one of the only ones, you DON'T play the story line.

WoW by my definition, you can go where ever you want, do what ever you want. And only limited to future level zones. You can even play dungeons solo if you high enough.

Everyone calls WoW a themepark.... I'm not sure ?

Yeh, you don't understand what themepark and sandbox means.

A themepark game is exactly like a themepark in real life: you enter the park, choose your ride, and receive the experience that has been designed and curated for you.

The rides can come in the form of quests, dungeons, raids, or whatever. The point is that the content has been designed for you by a dev, and so everyone who experiences that content will experience pretty much the same thing.

Now, a themepark game can be either linear or non-linear, open-world or not open. The point is that the content is designed by the devs to be experienced in a specific way. You're on a ride.

A sandbox, conversely, is not about designed content. Just like real life, sandbox is about giving you the tools (sand, spade, bucket, flags etc) and then letting the player create their own experiences using those tools.

Now, if you don't give the players many tools, the sandbox won't be much fun. If you give them lots of tools then they have more options and create more interesting experiences.

PvP is the quintessential sandbox feature. The devs give us the tools (combat mechanics and a zone) but we, the players, create the experience.

Player cities in SWG are another example: devs gave us the tools, but we decided where to build the cities, where to place the houses and how to decorate them and what services to add.

So, when you look at WoW, the overwhelming majority of features in the game are themepark. They've been designed and curated by the devs. The only feature that is sandbox is it's PvP.

Great, totally cleared that up, very good in detail explanation.

I guess like theamparks then,
    First gen games must be in-between, because Yes, they have prebuilt cities, the quest are in the form of guides that suggest you can search something out if you choose. 

Is EQ1 sandbox or thempark ?... Seems somewhat of a gray area, but leaning towards theampark in some ways. I guess it doesn't matter much if it is in a gray area. it's just a word anyway. 

however, players don't know what they're "supposed" to do. The systems are often very complex and confusing, so it can be very off-putting. 

More good stuff, 

Being a technician all my life and fixing complex equipment. I've built my own troubleshooting methods and extremely good at it and way more often than not excel above others.  But the problem I have is following detailed step-by-step directions. Honestly I avoid that. 

Two weeks ago, I put together a snow blower simply by glancing at the box and had it done in 20 minutes. Sure it was a simple thing to do, but don't "tell me what to do"

My method doesn't work in gaming, I avoid long walls of text deciphering it for clues.  I'm not sure if it's my OCD, boring and no time for that or what ever, but hate detailed explanations. Infact I'll go into a game knowing it will have "walls of text", tell myself I'll follow along, then shortly in I'll start hitting the space bar skipping all that.

This gets me in trouble when story gets accumulative and later loose my place if I don't follow along to begin with.... I subconsciously don't care about the background story.

I have many examples, but will make this post too long, but I will say this. I'll skip the entire paragraph about the villager has a rat problem effecting his crops, and go right to "kill 10 rats".

The point being:
    I don't think I'm alone, infact I would guess 80% are like me and hit the space bar to advance the conversation. I don't care syndrome, if to detailed. 

I understand you a bit better, @Delete5230.  Your problem isn't your health, or your preferences for game styles.  It's that you live in a climate that needs snowblowers.  :)

cameltosisWhiteLanternKyleran

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,707

More good stuff, 

The point being:

You are not alone, thats for sure, a lot of people do indeed skip over long walls of text, or skip long cutscenes.

That is much less about sandbox / themepark and much more to do with what the player is expecting to get out of the game.

For me, I want to play games, I'm all about the gameplay, the interaction, so sitting there reading text or listening to a conversation is the opposite of what I want. So, like you, I'll end up skipping a lot of it. I always try to read / listen to it all when I start a game, but I inevitably get bored and end up skipping it so I can get to the gameplay.

However, there are plenty of players out there who do play for the story, who want an emotional connection to the characters, and its for them that these long stories are written.

With sandboxes, the lack of direction and instruction is more related to the immaturity of the design paradigm, rather than anything inherant. If you build a complicated housing or city system into your game, but don't tell players that it exists, or how it works, or give them an introduction to it, then most players are gonna have a bad time.

You need some way to educate the playerbase, introduce them to the concepts, in order to get them to engage.

This is why games like Cities: Skylines or Planet Zoo have a career mode: to slowly introduce you to the various features the game offers, before you then go off into sandbox mode to create whatever the hell you want. MMORPGs just need the same treatment.
    vqlyBrainy
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited January 2021

More good stuff, 

The point being:

You are not alone, thats for sure, a lot of people do indeed skip over long walls of text, or skip long cutscenes.

That is much less about sandbox / themepark and much more to do with what the player is expecting to get out of the game.

For me, I want to play games, I'm all about the gameplay, the interaction, so sitting there reading text or listening to a conversation is the opposite of what I want. So, like you, I'll end up skipping a lot of it. I always try to read / listen to it all when I start a game, but I inevitably get bored and end up skipping it so I can get to the gameplay.

However, there are plenty of players out there who do play for the story, who want an emotional connection to the characters, and its for them that these long stories are written.

With sandboxes, the lack of direction and instruction is more related to the immaturity of the design paradigm, rather than anything inherant. If you build a complicated housing or city system into your game, but don't tell players that it exists, or how it works, or give them an introduction to it, then most players are gonna have a bad time.

You need some way to educate the playerbase, introduce them to the concepts, in order to get them to engage.

This is why games like Cities: Skylines or Planet Zoo have a career mode: to slowly introduce you to the various features the game offers, before you then go off into sandbox mode to create whatever the hell you want. MMORPGs just need the same treatment.
    somewhat off topic,
    I wanted to play divinity original sin 2 real bad.  The walls and walls and walls of text is why I didn't.

Because Baldur's Gate 3  is the EXACT SAME GAME, I'll not play that.

Larian Studios need to learn how to mix things up a little bit.... I wish some one else made it. It's the same game in most every way and to say it's not, your just fooling yourselves.

Then again Baldur's Gate was always about walls of text, that's why Larian Studiosis is doing it.....It's still a copy and past game besides everything else too.

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Maybe the OP should try to actually play an old school game for a longer time than a few hours before he gives up if he wants to have any kind of valid opinion about them and why they were so awesome... because he self admittedly never lasted more than a few hours in any of those he tried.

Maybe they aren't that awesome after all... ?

Same thing for sandbox MMORPGs... the expert who never played one.

Worth mentioning is that he's always crusading for Vanilla WoW, how awesome it was, yet he has the opportunity to relive it with Classic and he just doesn't do it.

I will just say that his attitude doesn't make any sense... to be kind and to not ruffle the feathers of the mods who protect him.

Don't use the argument, "You can go back and play x" because many people, myself included, cannot just go back to a game the loved simply because its been played out for them. It doesn't mean that style of gameplay, the level of challenge, the setting, or any specific piece is bad it just means that particular game is 'over' for them.

There are also many reasons I can't go back to older games that have nothing to do with being 'old school'. Character movement/control plays a massive role for me. Graphics, while I'm not looking for cyberpunk 2099 graphics something the level of Pantheon would be amazing. If Everquest reluanched in 1999 state with Pantheons graphics... holy shit. I'd play that for 6 years easy.

TLDR: the argument you put forth is stupid.
    [Deleted User]Brainy
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    If the game doesn't have good story/lore/writing, I am not that interested.  Certainly not going to stick with it.  I read all the text, unless it's my 20th play through.

If gameplay is everything, then a vast plain populated by stick figures fighting should be easily doable.
    Po_gg

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Banned again? What did he do now?
    Ungood
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    tzervo said:

The point being:
    You are not alone in this.

That was hysterical. Especially as the player runs away with the sword ...
    [Deleted User]
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    Iselin said:
    He does seem to have a very on-again off-again relationship with this forum.
    [Deleted User]
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Vive la Dirt is awesome... and those Skip players will never know how the evil wizard Trump has made the baddies immortal :)
    (for real, just pause when he skips, and read the quest text)

Since we used to talk a lot about payment models and schemes, and it's apparently skit time now, here's one of my favourites from them: https://youtu.be/AGmXPk5MhuU
    [Deleted User]
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited February 2021
    Ungood said:
    Iselin said:
    He does seem to have a very on-again off-again relationship with this forum.
    Bright as a fish falling for the bait, hook, line and sinker every single time. 
    Ungood
    Chamber of Chains
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited February 2021
    Iselin said:
    My guess is his tirade / accusations of stalking against @Jean-Luc_Picard got him a timeout, he made it a bit too personal.

[Deleted User]Ungood

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Iselin said:
    My guess is his tirade / accusations of stalking against @Jean-Luc_Picard got him a timeout, he made it a bit too personal.

It's either him or Kano and this isn't the first time either. If indeed he has a brain tumour and honestly I have problems believing that because a person with those issues would stay away from these forums. This is the very last place he should be as places like forums aren't places a person in his condition should be frequenting. It's a blessing in disguise if anything to help him that he is given a timeout.
    Kyleran[Deleted User]Mendel
    Chamber of Chains
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    edited February 2021
    cheyane said:
    Kyleran said:
    Iselin said:

It's either him or Kano and this isn't the first time either. If indeed he has a brain tumour and honestly I have problems believing that because a person with those issues would stay away from these forums. This is the very last place he should be as places like forums aren't places a person in his condition should be frequenting. It's a blessing in disguise if anything to help him that he is given a timeout.
    I blame those two as much as I blame Delete, we need to stay calm there is no excuse for this one on one jousting approach. I don't think he is being stalked, just that his comments excite a response from some of our posters more than others. He does repeat his threads often so the same posters are going to want to start jousting again. I have no problem with the repetition on a theme because hardly any of us do enough threads in my opinion. Talking of which I have not done one for ages apart from the complaint about adverts just now.

I do believe Delete, but I do agree that a timeout is helpful for him, in fact he said as much before. Hopefully he can use the time to rest and we will see him further down the line.
    KyleranMendelBrainy
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Scot said:
    cheyane said:
    Kyleran said:
    Iselin said:

I blame those two as much as I blame Delete, we need to stay calm there is no excuse for this one on one jousting approach. I don't think he is being stalked, just that his comments excite a response from some of our posters more than others. He does repeat his threads often so the same posters are going to want to start jousting again. I have no problem with the repetition on a theme because hardly any of us do enough threads in my opinion. Talking of which I have not done one for ages apart from the complaint about adverts just now.

I do believe Delete, but I do agree that a timeout is helpful for him, in fact he said as much before. Hopefully he can use the time to rest and we will see him further down the line.

Unfortunetly for Delete we have a group of people here  in this thread and/or mentioned , that go out of there way to attack him or his threads every single time he posts one ..

real cowardly and bullying approach as they pat each other on the back .. ( they know who they are)

Knowing that Delete is going thru some health things you would think some would do Adult thing and just ignore his thread rather than go in the attack every chance they get ..

Personally i disagree with most of his posts , so i just dont post , others see it as oppurtunity to flex there Epeen and pick on an easy target ..

Pathetic TBH
    KyleranBrainyAmaranthar
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Delete seems to be the main thread starter and probably gets attacked mroe because of it......Some of the topics can get a little heated but it doesnt need to be personal like some people will make it....In the end we are just people playing games and trying to share our passion for them.
    SovrathScot[Deleted User]
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Delete seems to be the main thread starter and probably gets attacked mroe because of it......Some of the topics can get a little heated but it doesnt need to be personal like some people will make it....In the end we are just people playing games and trying to share our passion for them.

Don't forget the people not playing games and trying to share their hatred of them. Quite a few around too ;)

RIght the bitter ones
    Amaranthar
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    edited February 2021

Scorchien said:

Unfortunetly for Delete we have a group of people here  in this thread and/or mentioned , that go out of there way to attack him or his threads every single time he posts one ..

real cowardly and bullying approach as they pat each other on the back .. ( they know who they are)

Knowing that Delete is going thru some health things you would think some would do Adult thing and just ignore his thread rather than go in the attack every chance they get ..

Personally i disagree with most of his posts , so i just dont post , others see it as oppurtunity to flex there Epeen and pick on an easy target ..

Pathetic TBH

Unfortunately, Delete has a tendency to post a fair bit of dross, often similar in nature, and doesn't handle differing opinions well as often as not.

Why should he be treated differently because of his health issues? Many people so afflicted despise this tendency. The assumed invalidity is insulting to them.

As such I will interact with him as I normally do unless he specifically tells me he'd rather otherwise, at which point I will abide by his wishes.

I think that is the respectful thing to do and could reasonably be considered adult.
    cheyanekitaradBrainyKyleran
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

Scorchien said:

Pathetic TBH

Unfortunately, Delete has a tendency to post a fair bit of dross, often similar in nature, and doesn't handle differing opinions well as often as not.

Why should he be treated differently because of his health issues? Many people so afflicted despise this tendency. The assumed invalidity is insulting to them.

As such I will interact with him as I normally do unless he specifically tells me he'd rather otherwise, at which point I will abide by his wishes.

I think that is the respectful thing to do and could reasonably be considered adult.

We are all aware of Delete and his posting history

The smart kids know to avoid it now ..

The other kids .. well .. Its like looking in the backyard knowing there are dogpies everywhere and still wandering in .. you will step in it .. it does stink

the smart kids dont need to step in it ..

The other kids .. well .. dont be the other kid ...
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Rhoklaw said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    Socialistic AI, Dynamic Quests, Procedural World

Those 3 things would make the ultimate game and more than likely, you'd never have to buy another game.
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. 
    Socialistic AI? How so? 
    Dynamic Quests? Ok, I understand this, but I've seen a lot of different versions. Mostly, they are still quests so the game play is exactly the same. 
    Procedural World, I've seen the term, but what exactly is that? 
    Don't be confused by GW2 Dynamic events which are not dynamic at all, but repeatable environmentally triggered scenarios. Truly dynamic events or quests would never be repeated. Once completed, forever washed away into game lore and history.

Socialistic AI, meaning they have basic needs, food, shelter, water and gathering skills. They attract one another and form groups, families, clans, warbands and even empires. RIFT and even Firefall touched on this a little bit, but only slightly, with AI taking over cities and towns. Truly socialistic AI would be far more complex.
    Sounds much like Ashes of Creation.
    Actually I don't know how Intrepid is really pulling this game off.

But the real question is "are they really ?".... Their is a lot of real game footage with real people playing, but are the DYNAMIC EVENTS really working, or is it a marketing scam for the dynamic event part.

I'm not sure any footage of these events are in place, haven't been following up in the last several months, I could be wrong. 
    I don't think any MMO is offering dynamic events or quests yet. I think Chronicles of Elyria hinted at something like that but unfortunately, CoE was a scam. Dynamic events or quests would require a lot of work as you need a program to randomly generate stuff on the fly. For instance, you could still get a kill quest to go kill 10 pigs or something, but the game then needs to actually make those 10 pigs and so on. After the quest is completed and turned in, those pigs are forever gone. Anyhow, it's something that would take a tremendously amount of work to make happen.

I think that ship has sailed...I would rather see a brand new world like "World of Starcraft" or something like that.
    With a fast glance, Statcraft would be nice,
    But how would you be able to play a human character, your limited to being a Space Marine, after all how can you play a tank or any other heavy unit. Sure you could ride in them ?

Playing Zerg ?... how would that work.

It's doable but the game would have to be extremely revamped and have to make new classes.  The Zerg would have to be non playable mobs. 

If you really think deeply of the implications it would be hard to make.
    I always thought Transformers would make a great MMO IP. Imagine how much money a company could make selling cool skins for people to wear, lol.

EDIT: Oh wait, there is a Transformers MMO supposedly slated to release in 2021? WTF? How dare a game company make an MMO under the radar!

Transformers Online
    Thats terrible game design.  You would be wasting resources and punishing potential new players that joined your game late. MMO developers like that need to take a back seat ? honestly. They the weakest link holding the MMO genre back.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• BrainyBrainy Member EpicPosts: 2,038
    Some of what he says I can understand or agree with, while most I disagree with.  I do think some people here can be cliquish but that's no different than any other forum.  People generally support people they agree with frequently, especially if they have known them for awhile.  I haven't seen anything over the top like harassment.

If you start a thread, you probably should put a little more effort into making sure your position can be supported and is well reasoned.  I don't mind Delete, he doesn't get under my skin yet like I see he does to others.  I think he makes some statements for flare, and people take what he says too literally and lose track of the larger point.

I think a healthy discussion keeps things interesting.  Getting personal is not ideal, but it happens.  Just need to grow a thicker skin.
    Kyleran
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    Scorchien said:

Scorchien said:

Pathetic TBH

We are all aware of Delete and his posting history

The smart kids know to avoid it now ..

The other kids .. well .. Its like looking in the backyard knowing there are dogpies everywhere and still wandering in .. you will step in it .. it does stink

the smart kids dont need to step in it ..

The other kids .. well .. dont be the other kid ...

The smart kids mind their own steps rather than those of others.

Scorchien said:

Pathetic TBH

If you decide to start threads then you have to accept that people will respond and argue on them. Delete has difficulty dealing with certain individuals and they push all his buttons while remaining completely within the rules of this site. Delete doesn't he breaks the rules and attacks them personally. They are not the problem, he is because he does not have the capacity to obey rules. I don't blame the posters that goad him because they are clever enough to stay within the rules. 

I generally completely avoid his threads because they are usually a rehash of his ideas and it is a pity because I often miss out  some very eclectic discussions on them by other posters, Delete himself is sadly lacking in this regard. It's great that he can rustle up these posters and get them to the polemical arena. However he should not expect special treatment and will not get any.

He keeps coming back so he must enjoy the constant prodding that ultimately ends in his timeout. 
    Chamber of Chains
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    For all his flaws Delete is probably one of the most authentic people on these forums.

His train of thought style of posting might confuse people and contains lots of random things, non-truths etc. but that is inherent to his way of writing and train of thought in general.

I think it always sparks interesting conversations and lays bare clashing views and differences in general, not just within Delete himself.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

SovrathBrainy
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,801

Don't forget the people not playing games and trying to share their hatred of them. Quite a few around too ;)
    Ya see how you are? 
    My truth is just as good as yours. Whether I've stopped playing MMORPGs or not. 
    [Deleted User]Brainy

Once upon a time....