Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

payment methods?

just a quick question. after reading about this game and when the game takes place i just gotta try it. currently im paying for 3 games WoW, EVE and uo so i cant afford to put another game on my card so i was wondering if the trial requires a credit card and if game time cards are purchaseable?o and what would be the best class if i want healing spells but also wanna be a melee fighter? im lookin at paly but not sure how its played in this game. sorry just a few more questions lol. everyone time i edit i think of more stuff. can some one explain these realms to me? and also are there servers? which would be best for a new player thats also highly populated. thanks image

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

You will need a CC for the trial.  After logging in for the first time you can turn around and cancel your billing.  You will then have 14 days to play before it cancels on you. 

If you subscribe you have one other option - pay by cash.  You send them money via mail and then they pay for DAOC for you.  Not sure if it is a direct thing or they give you an code to use.  Since that company needs to make money they charge a little more than the subscription fee. 

14 days is not enough for a trial.  You get an idea of the game but you won't really get into the good parts.  My suggestion would be to switch WoW over to a game card or simply cancel it. 

As for a healing class that is also a tank you could go with a warden.  You will have speed, bubble, heal, and rez.  Not a bad combo. 

• BobiinBobiin Member Posts: 198
    I use my Debit Card for it.  Doesnt have to be a CC

--Nyture, Arc Convoker of fironia vie server (EQ) --Retired--
    -- Nytur 39 Conjuror of Lucan D'lere (Quit due to low populations)
    -- Currently playing WoW while waiting for vanguard
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 60%
    Killer 53%
    Achiever 20%

PLEASE SOE MAKE A CLASSIC EQ SERVER. Shadow of luclin was a prick in EQs side. PoP Was a gun to the face.