Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Genshin Impact v1.2 Plans to Expand the Map and Introduce New Characters and More December 23rd | MM

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageGenshin Impact v1.2 Plans to Expand the Map and Introduce New Characters and More December 23rd | MMORPG.com

Genshin Impact is still going strong on Mobile, PC and PS4, and for the first time since its launch in September, a map expansion will be hitting the game. The new content will have new characters, new monsters, and plenty of more features to keep Genshin's growing player base happy.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RedFireCERedFireCE Member UncommonPosts: 49
    edited December 2020
    The speed of the power creep scares me, it is higher than many gachas. If you have problem with Gambling, you doomed. People are still crying because zhongli is not over power and they are already introducing another power creep. Jesus
    Scot
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    RedFireCE said:
    The speed of the power creep scares me, it is higher than many gachas. If you have problem with Gambling, you doomed. People are still crying because zhongli is not over power and they are already introducing another power creep. Jesus
    The problem is that they seem to be adding new characters every month. 

I can't say that it's "power creep" it seems more like they are doing.. like.. power.. dispersal.  Where they are making it harder for characters to become powerful or for enemies to require more powerful characters.

Like Childe wasn't super overpowered... most still regard Diluc as the most powerful, or Venti. Zhongli is close to the bottom.. and these two? I mean it seems like a waste to do two geo characters back to back... nobody mains Geo characters.. why would you? If they are basing content off the new characters, it's pretty much guaranteed to be accessible to everyone, because the new characters aren't going to be that strong if we base it off of the last few releases.

With each passing month and new characters, it lessens your chance of getting repeat characters of the ones you actually want, for the most part. That's the main problem I see.

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Looks like crap. Wandering around to open chests was stupid and mindnumbing. Gave up at lvl 16.
    FoolOfATook39
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce Member UncommonPosts: 432
    Still waiting for an FoV slider and uncap of 60FPS so I can not vomit every time I try to play.
  • Homura235Homura235 Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Got my account hacked 3 days ago. Emailed MiHoYo, haven't heard a word yet. I spent $1`25 so far on this game so they better do something about it. The bastards changed and then deleted my account name, which I didn't even know was possible.
  • hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    As long as they don't bring a 144hz/fps mode i am not gonna play.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Runs fine at 30 fps

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• aldisunaldisun Member UncommonPosts: 8
    None of that has me interested in coming back.
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    I played that game for one session, I had a bit of fun, but I never came back for the second one and ended up uninstalling the game. Considering it feels like a single player game, I don't see why I need to be constantly connected to the internet in order to be able to play it, seems like a stupid decision.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I can't advise anyone to start playing this game. You need to spend upwards of a 1,000 US Dollars to max out constellations on five star characters and the in game resources you get for wishes are few.
    Scot
  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    Imagine playing this when breath of the wild works flawlessly with CEMU.

I mean at this point if you are playing this dumb ass game chances are you are the exact type of dumb ass to give their time to this dumpster fire.

Like I did for about 10 hours until I came to a firm conclusion that genshin is pretty much just emulated and modded breath of the wild and what's even greater is the textures are ripped right the hell off it.

Which is incredibly easy to do. My own Breath mod turned hyrule into a mmorpg type deal so yeah.... I'll run around 50 marios fighting a shrek over a dk barrel over playing this shit.

Wait 60 marios.

Seriously wondering if nintendo plans to agro them for half the stolen assets that have been reversed and or inverted slightly. I think the milk on the water is a clear indicator it's breathe of the wild water being rendered in open GL but what do I know. I just literally hack the fuck out of my games constantly. And also Genshin which would of been wise of them to not label certain textures under zelda code words.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    All I think to say is....

Stop playing this crap...

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon