Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Next Elder Scrolls Online Takes Players To Oblivion | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Next Elder Scrolls Online Takes Players To Oblivion | MMORPG.com

The next adventure in Zenimax Online Studio's ongoing MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online, will take players of the franchise to a familiar place, as Gates of Oblivion was unveiled at tonight's Game Awards.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I know one thing it's not taking....my money
    Viper482xpsync
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    Boring, I wish they did Hammerfell or Black Marsh. Or at least completed the stupid Skyrim so it gets out of the way ASAP and leaves room for more interesting things.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

Boring, I wish they did Hammerfell or Black Marsh. Or at least completed the stupid Skyrim so it gets out of the way ASAP and leaves room for more interesting things.

Agree. While Elder Srolls: Oblivion was an okay game, the Deadlands were boring as hell. It's just basically another Cold harbour.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    edited December 2020
    Fk Zenimax. These asshats need to stop putting out copy/paste "content" and put some effort into fixing their game. Amazing how they find the time to update the crown store weekly and put out DLC/expansions every other month, but can't fix crap that has been broken for years. Put this game down for the last time. Fk'ing cash grabbers.
    JeroKanexpsyncMcSleaz
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited December 2020
    OMG YES!!! I can't wait for MORROWIND i screamed. One of the greatest games of all time!

It's here!!! It's here!!! It's here!!! It's here!!!

Logs in...

ummm you fit morrwind into a snow globe?
    McSleaz
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2020
    This has one big Pro and one big Con for me.

The big Pro is that it will not have the clunkiness from TES IV:Oblivion which made the game worse.
    The big Con is that it will not have the mods from TES IV: Oblivion which made the game better.
    itchmon

• Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    Let's hope they have some actual new content/features rather than copy and paste like the last couple DLC's have been. You can literally finish everything each expansion has in under a week....