Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMOSide Chat: Happy Thanksgiving - What Are You Playing This Holiday? | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 4,013
    LotRO

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 738
    Im bored...i play lol now and then.need to find a game to live in

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member RarePosts: 481
    edited November 2020
    Ok, picked up a ton of games on steam sale.  Plus I have Origins Pro... which I haven't been utilizing..  so downloaded a bunch there (Battlefields, Titanfalls, Deads Space 1&2, Mass Effect Ardonda, etc.)

First playing Southpark: The Stick Of Truth rpg ($5 on Steam sale)... simple, fun... and amazing use of the IP.  I feel like I'm in a Southpark episode.   :D
  • remsleepremsleep Member EpicPosts: 1,718
    Still in a gaming freeze - NGN - No Gaming November 
    Nanfoodle
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 9,074
    I'm playing Shadowlands. Would have played more if the servers were more stable this week. Launches are always a hit or miss. Still having fun. 
  • Lark3mLark3m Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Project Gorgon. Who wouldn't want to get drunk and then drink from a cauldron that can either buff you or fling you to some random location on other side of the game world.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 6,270
    edited November 2020
    Having a huge ache for Mass Effect. I think I am going to play the series again and I am still picking Garrus Vakarian as my love interest. Spring 2021 is when the remaster is promised to be released and I simply cannot wait.