Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMOSide Chat: Happy Thanksgiving - What Are You Playing This Holiday? | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110
edited November 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageMMOSide Chat: Happy Thanksgiving - What Are You Playing This Holiday? | MMORPG.com

For us in the United States (and really anyone who wants an excuse to eat tons of food), today is Thanksgiving Day. Though, it goes without saying that this year is going to be very different than many of us are used to. So how are you celebrating, and if you're gaming, what are you diving into today?

Read the full story here

Comments

• VinterkrigVinterkrig Member RarePosts: 1,895
    Dual Universe and COD ...thinking about giving Elite Dangerous, EVE or Star Citzen a go...and think the Mortal Online 2 stress test starts tomorrow, I believe I'll be in that? idk...
  • drivendawndrivendawn Member RarePosts: 2,162
    FFXIV, working on my dancer relic weapon.
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,503
    Running dungeons for Coin Lords favor on a DDO alt to get her, her 2nd free inventory bag.

Also logging in on STO as they have their Phoenix Prize Pack quest going til the end of the month. My version of cheap gambling, no money involved. Hope springs eternal for a free ship.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO - GnH (beta tester) - SWToR - Neverwinter

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Eating a turkey. Reading up on games I might want to play. Best wishes to everyone this holiday.
    blueturtle13doomexGorwekitarad

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• JenasydeJenasyde Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Me & my husband are making Thanksgiving Dinner, got the Turkey in the oven, I helped him prepare it, and we take it out every couple of hours so I can baste it. I also made Strawberry/Banana Jello & Strawberry pie for Desserts. We made some other stuff too, but while the turkey is cooking I'm probably gonna play some Ghost of Tsushima or Dragon Quest XI on my PS4.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,112
    Having just finished Symphony of the Night on my PSP, I'm on to Circle of the Moon (on a DS).
    blueturtle13

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 196
    I was playing Galactic Civilizations 3 but the game suddenly became unplayable and now won't play at all from saves. So now I am in deciding mode over what to play next. My choices are Hades, Ace Combat 7, and Star Wars Squadrons. Will install one of these in the next few minutes and get down to playing.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 37,025
    Same as last Thanksgiving, spent my free time in FO76 once I shoved everyone out the door once the dinner was over.

Scot

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 6,371
    Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity.
    blueturtle13
  • Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 3,044
    Kingdom Come : deliverance . Advanced the story to building the trebuchet. This game is literally perfection imho. Why can't an mmo be this good ! :)
    Babuinix
    - abandoning social media could possibly save the world.  

Kyleran said:

Same as last Thanksgiving, spent my free time in FO76 once I shoved everyone out the door once the dinner was over.

you had a dinner with guests ? :|

• waveslayerwaveslayer Member UncommonPosts: 389
    WoW Shadowlands, level and a half till 60 then the long gear grind.
    xpsync

Godz of War I call Thee

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,568
    UO as always..

Wow Shadowlands .. which is shit imo .Worst exp they have done

Dawn of Man .. grabeed on Steam during sale .. Really enjoying this ..

and

Dark Bestiary on Steam sale .. enjoying this chill TB tactical RpG

Fisher Online .. solid fishing game ...
  • xpsyncxpsync Member RarePosts: 1,569
    Shadowlands hit level 54 last night and started in to maldraxxus, what an opener. This is a phenomenal expansion so far.

Seems i'm getting a level a night and even though a busy weekend ahead, i'm hoping to no life wow as much as i can.

And without a doubt i'll pop into SWG:L, and maybe pop in and say hey in classic... again maybe, you know Shadowlands, same guild so.
    blueturtle13
    There are two ways of arguing with a woman, and neither one works. - John Marston

Currently Playing; SWG:Legends, Wow r/c, DoS2
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 299
    Nothing new. A bit of Nioh, a bit of SpellForce, might try some Age of Empires...

I really am a mr.Openness, am I not?
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    I am playing Elite Dangerous (Thanks to Epic for free). And Red Dead Redemption 2 which I have finished before but recently started another game.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,546
    Giving Kingdom of Amalur Re-Reckoning a spin. 
    Sovrathlahnmirblueturtle13
    Chamber of Chains
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Mars_OMG said:
    Kingdom Come : deliverance . Advanced the story to building the trebuchet. This game is literally perfection imho. Why can't an mmo be this good ! :)
    I loved this game until they took everything away from me and shoved me in the monastery. I couldn't complete the mission to escape after repeated attempts and quit the game.
    Mars_OMG
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,702
    Finishing up AC:Valhalla  52 hours in and I think about another 3 or so left. 
    Awesome awesome game and I really have enjoyed it.

Still playing NMS but now on the series X 

I will be starting Watch Dog Legions once I am done with AC Valhalla  

cheyaneAmatheAsheramTorval

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited November 2020

Sal1 said:

Mars_OMG said:

I loved this game until they took everything away from me and shoved me in the monastery. I couldn't complete the mission to escape after repeated attempts and quit the game.

I finished the Monastary in around 2 days real time, 1 week game time. It really isn't that hard. Just sneak about at night and knockout people sleeping :)
    Sal1

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,702

Finishing up AC:Valhalla  52 hours in and I think about another 3 or so left. 
    Awesome awesome game and I really have enjoyed it.

Still playing NMS but now on the series X 

I will be starting Watch Dog Legions once I am done with AC Valhalla  

Oh and Tetris Effect! Such and amazing game and an unexpected surprise on Gamepass (PC and Xbox)
    Torval

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member RarePosts: 483
    edited November 2020
    Downloading Mortal 2 online beta since this site has keys... as an Mmorpg fan... I'll give it a go. (beta is only 3 days)

Have a ton of backlogged FPS games I've bought/subscribed.  Going to play through a bunch of campaigns.
    Mars_OMG
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 4,589
    Playing this

kitarad
    I tried several times to get into Assassin Creed, but it just doesn't click for me. I think it is the sci fi element thaat annoys me, knowing that it is all just an illusion to the present of the game, doesn't make much sense to me.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628
    Dead Cells