Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Metro Series Developers 4A Games Are Exploring Multiplayer, New Series | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageMetro Series Developers 4A Games Are Exploring Multiplayer, New Series | MMORPG.com

4A Games, the creators of the Metro franchise, are exploring multiplayer as well as a new series according to a new update from the developer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited November 2020
    I wish they used the new IP for multiplayer and continue making single player Metro games. There are so many Metro novels left and we only have 3 games.
    TacticalZombehScot

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    edited November 2020
    We must have multiplayer in every game that exists, any word on them getting a RPG character generator for the avatar's? Personally when playing a Metro I miss scaling towers and having an eagle like in AC, any chance of them throwing that in as it is popular in other games? Just in case you were not sure, I am taking the rise out of what I think of as "gameplay convergence" here.
    Necroma
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It took me several years to finally bite the bullet and try their games because i had long thought they looked decent enough.
    Well fast forward years later and i played their games own 2 of them and never cared to finish either one.Generic design,boring VERY linear lanes there was imo nothing to ever get excited about and lots to get bored with.
    Point being I won't care about anything they make down the road.Designing a good quality game is more than just covering the basics.The gaming market is massive,tons of competition out there,you NEED to step up your effort.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.