Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(( will this game have RP servers? ))

((OOC))
Hey, I've just become recently discovered this game and am very intrested. But I was wondering if the company was planning on having an RP server? I've looked over thier offical forums and others, and all seem to have an RP section so I'm hoping they do.

Comments

• IijsIijs Member Posts: 457

Nope, sorry, no official RP server. (Not yet at least.)

I'm sure players will designate their own 'unofficial' RP server.

• FraekFraek Member Posts: 249

Originally posted by Transendor
    ((OOC))Hey, I've just become recently discovered this game and am very intrested. But I was wondering if the company was planning on having an RP server? I've looked over thier offical forums and others, and all seem to have an RP section so I'm hoping they do.

Short answer: Not by the looks of it
    Long answer: http://flyinglabs.com/forums/showthread.php?s=28cb4f1bdeae3c67abd976c7c38c126a&threadid=7044

I do hope they change their minds, though. I think it is necessary that any large MMORPG has at LEAST one Role-Playing server!

• ThebirdThebird Member Posts: 9
    PLEASE!!!! Make at least ONE RP server!

Freebird

• scotw1tscotw1t Member Posts: 12
    Sure roleplaying servers and fun and all, but it's really not all that hard to find a guild that is a rp guild, and shut off the noob chat, and basically ignore all of the other retards whenever you want to rp.  I think there's a large enough following of rp out there ,that finding a large amount of people that want to walk the plan with you, won't be a problem.
  • danzedragondanzedragon Member CommonPosts: 9

I've played Puzzle Pirates and that was asome!!!

But now i saw this game and the grapihics and playing is much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Let me play this game

Don't think I'm but i'm