Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's When World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Goes Live In Your Region | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageHere's When World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Goes Live In Your Region | MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft's hotly anticipated expansion, Shadowlands, launches today. Over the weekend, Blizzard shared an update to remind everyone as to exactly when you'll be able to enter the Shadowlands in your region.

Read the full story here

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited November 2020
    6pm for me WTF like not the fuck while i'm at work for once.

Probably the first time in any mmorpg i'll be there the moment it goes live and... /record scratch moment, sit in queue with everyone else AWESOME!!! WOOT!!! haha :)

Was weird logging out last night, as in that's it for the expansion that brought me back, brought my two son's back they're alliance scum but still, i came back for classic and stayed for BFA.

I dunno what the f, but last few days Earthen Ring's Alliance population seemed to have quadrupled over the horde? I guess Alliance is playing catch up like usual, filthy scum.

Speaking of scum, i was trying to land the 34 slot, and the blue, i lucked out on an alt and got the 34, but wanted it on my main. So i parked it in ice crown and just switched characters at the times.

My very last run last night, like just before 11 and then that's it for me, huge gathering of players, and yeah wtf scourge on the sidelines you just know it's Alliance, the entire time nothing, my last shot, and you know what is about to happen.

Bronjahm pops, there is a unheard of number of players there he drops like a rat, and BOOM, i mean as pissed as i was that i could not loot, at the same time it was a moment of f'ing awesomeness, i'm surprised it hadn't been a thing earlier. I could not move for a bit, it was sheer chaos, and it was awesome af. I mean i guess the alliance ain't that bad sometimes.

Finally made it back and yeah just stones, but that time in there when i could not loot, uggg lmao! btw my one son who's back after years, he landed the 34, and the f'ing proto, and his brother and him were farming mounts and he lucked out on 2 others, i think the rng gods are happy he's back lol :)
    [Deleted User]
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Don't you fucking disappoint me Shadowlands.

Don't ..
    xpsync

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Asked today for 25 till 27 free from work. Cant wait to level my resto shaman! 
    xpsync

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited November 2020
    Dragnelus said:
    Asked today for 25 till 27 free from work. Cant wait to level my resto shaman! 

I already had the exact same days planned, and approved, but rl stuff has come up, so put the time off on hold ftm.

I was so sure i was going to main my shaman, will be one of my main alts for the other 3 covenants, but that damn affliction warlock, she gets me every time, grrrr.

All i wanted to do was clean her up for the xpac but noooo i had to redo her talents, which then turned into her tempting me to take a few test drives, i've not played her since before classic so i guess i did owe it to her, i mean i did level every class to cap in the meantime though :) lol. Which I think she's super pissed about that.

So... there's just no arguing with her... Warlock again! lol

Shaman extremely close second, (i love the class), and the other two will be a Pally and a Hunter.

4 and half hours away, omg! So wish i had the time off too. Enjoy!
    Dragnelus
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    xpsync said:
    ... but that damn affliction warlock, she gets me every time, grrrr.

Welcome to the dark side. It's not even close for me. Affliction just suits me. Great single target, AoE and the same solo beast he's always been. "Is that an elite? I'll get that" :)
    xpsync[Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Just coming up for air and food for a bit.

Gotta say that unless I'm an outlier they really nailed the technical side of this xpac. Absolutely no problems and smooth as silk gameplay,

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED