Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adbot sent me a message about Bitcoin

ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 18,666
I have received a message about Bitcoin from an adbot account called "digtlalex", I see no way of reporting it as I would a forum post. How do I report such messages?

Comments

  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 4,814
    edited November 2020
    I would take him up on his offer, bitcoin is going hard atm, as is Ethereum, as is my portfolio  B)

    /Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Post edited by lahnmir on
    Scotblueturtle13coretex666[Deleted User]bcbully
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

    Kyleran on yours sincerely 


    'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

    Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...



    'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

    It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

    It is just huge resource waste....'

    Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

  • coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 4,158
    lahnmir said:
    I would take him up on his offer, bitcoin is going hard atm, as is Etherium, as is my portfolio  B)

    /Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Good for you, man. I have been in crypto for 5 years now and retired after the 2017 bull run in which XRP made 56 000% ROI. I still have some skin in the game, but negligible comparing to the previous bull.
    Kyleran
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 18,666
    Can't even tell if you're serious right now......

    The banking industry is one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet.  They control everything.  Criminals don't need to use crypto to do illegal things when they can just keep doing what they do now and use the world banking system.
    I think I may have reported this guy as an adbot, sorry if you are not mate!
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 17,329
    Scot said:
    I have received a message about Bitcoin from an adbot account called "digtlalex", I see no way of reporting it as I would a forum post. How do I report such messages?
    For future reference, you can add another person to an existing "conversation" in these forums which is what PMs here are - "conversations."

    IDK how thrilled MikeB would be about being added every time this happens (although spam PMs are rare here in my experience) but that's how I dealt with it the couple of times it has happened to me and he swiftly got rid of the spammer.
    [Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

    ― Umberto Eco

    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 18,666
    Iselin said:
    Scot said:
    I have received a message about Bitcoin from an adbot account called "digtlalex", I see no way of reporting it as I would a forum post. How do I report such messages?
    For future reference, you can add another person to an existing "conversation" in these forums which is what PMs here are - "conversations."

    IDK how thrilled MikeB would be about being added every time this happens (although spam PMs are rare here in my experience) but that's how I dealt with it the couple of times it has happened to me and he swiftly got rid of the spammer.
    This only ever happened once and now it is removed, but that's a good idea mate.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 10,200
    edited September 2021
    Good lord Scot mentioned bitcoin in the tile and the add bots attacked lmfao. Wanna avoid spam, don't mention bit coin in the title.
    Scot
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter
     
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 18,666
    Tiller said:
    Good lord Scot mentioned bitcoin in the tile and the add bots attacked lmfao. Wanna avoid spam, don't mention bit coin in the title.
    I have noticed that threads with generic titles also get a lot of adbot attention, like asking for a new game to play, also threads that are about events which have created a lot of media attention get targeted.
Sign In or Register to comment.