Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wagadu Chronicles Adds Extra Stretch Goal | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageWagadu Chronicles Adds Extra Stretch Goal | MMORPG.com

Afrofantasy MMO currently in Kickstarter, Wagadu Chronicles, have added a final stretch goal as their campaign has just over one day left.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    I know its hard to say at this stage, but graphics seem to be picking up, so it moves up my interest list.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    I'm not sure what the point is of this Kickstarter.

If it's to raise money for an MMO, as proven ad nauseum... $200k is not even enough for a down payment

If it's to gauge interest since RIOT is funding it... then I'd be concerned that only 2000 people backed.

I think they would have been better served to go to Kickstarter to create the PnP RPG and then go back for the MMO
    MendelthighhighsFoolOfATook39[Deleted User]ScotAgent_Joseph

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    "NEW stretch goal"of course they did,the current trends in how these businesses operate is the same all over the board.

Next...another new stretch goal and another and another,keep sending the money we need a new Bugatti.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984

Wizardry said:

"NEW stretch goal"of course they did,the current trends in how these businesses operate is the same all over the board.

Next...another new stretch goal and another and another,keep sending the money we need a new Bugatti.

Somehow I do not think the 200k is quite enough for a Bugatti
    rkip

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018