Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halo Infinite's Director, Chris Lee, Has Stepped Down | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageHalo Infinite's Director, Chris Lee, Has Stepped Down | MMORPG.com

Halo Infinite's troubles continue as the Director and Studio Head for 343 Industries, Chris Lee, has now stepped down.

Read the full story here

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Thats not good news for the game. What did they do wrong? lol
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    I am sure they can all find a good job working on a proper PC game. :)
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    What is funny is that they fully planned on releasing the crap to the consumers but only retracted on negative reviews.So it is like they really don't care and will push out whatever they can get away with.
    People cried for Bungie but they did the same thing with D2 just a lazy rehash cashing in on the firsts success.

Step away,I very highly doubt that,more like removed by Microsoft and reassigned to another devision.I think that Mary Olsen did step away on her own and maybe had something to do with her not enjoying being repositioned within the firm,maybe felt like it was a slap in the face idk.
    Then to do the shill thing and claim they have confidence in delivering a great game is just laughable.If they had so much confidence why is it being delayed after criticism?It makes me wonder who actually wrote the speech to deliver to the press.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited October 2020
    So who is really running this project?

All these people leave who think, for good reason, they are in control when they take the position.

I have my theories... ;)
    edited October 2020
    Nanfoodle said:
    Thats not good news for the game. What did they do wrong? lol
    Welcome to Executive Politics... maybe nothing... maybe being realistic with expectations.
    Wizardry said:
    What is funny is that they fully planned on releasing the crap to the consumers but only retracted on negative reviews.So it is like they really don't care and will push out whatever they can get away with.
    People cried for Bungie but they did the same thing with D2 just a lazy rehash cashing in on the firsts success.

Step away,I very highly doubt that,more like removed by Microsoft and reassigned to another devision.I think that Mary Olsen did step away on her own and maybe had something to do with her not enjoying being repositioned within the firm,maybe felt like it was a slap in the face idk.
    Then to do the shill thing and claim they have confidence in delivering a great game is just laughable.If they had so much confidence why is it being delayed after criticism?It makes me wonder who actually wrote the speech to deliver to the press.

Do you like the Halo games?  Did you spend hours upon hours on them?  Especially the first Halo?

Or just commenting from the sidelines?