Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Closed Beta Key Giveaway! | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    Thank you for supporting a shameless cash-grab!

The people behind this game belong behind bars. I am utterly degusted by their practices!
    Gdemami

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    Spiider said:
    A f2p game key giveaway:)

It is not yet open to the public, so one requires a key to play.

How else would be done?
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    Mensur said:
    Thank you for supporting a shameless cash-grab!

The people behind this game belong behind bars. I am utterly degusted by their practices!

It will be f2p on release. The only cash they will grab is from those players eager to hand it over to them. Your disgust isn't the basis of the legal system. They'd actually have to break some laws for that penalty to be appropriate.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Thanks for the key. It doesn't start til november 5th 4pm pst and lasts 4 days
  • iicecubeiicecube Member UncommonPosts: 53
    edited November 2020
    This will be their last push for this bless game in PC version
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited November 2020
    Quizzical said:
    I initially misread the topic as saying that Bless Unleashed was closing already.
    Foreshadowing probably. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Spiider said:
    No green eggs and ham for me, no siree.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Didn't it ever occur to them to do away with this unfortunate name. It's not doing them any favours the association to the other Bless game.
    KyleranNanfoodle
    Chamber of Chains
  • jtckline3jtckline3 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    lol still so many keys left. Free also dont want to play
  • PlainSightPlainSight Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    This game is amazing, playing on the Xbox at the moment. Beta key worked and its downloading on Steam. See you all online!
    Nanfoodle
  • Nayman898Nayman898 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Spiider said:

a F2P closed beta? I mean it isn't the actual game, it's just closed beta...

From what I have heard from friends on PS4, it's pretty good. Some minor looting stuff that can be fixed, but otherwise they've had a lot of fun playing it
  • nhatnhat Member UncommonPosts: 166
    I played the original BO and got burnt by its closing. Main issue I had with BO was it's abysmal performance even in the field. Since BU is built from the ground up using UE4 engine, I'm going to give it another shot. I checked the trailers and let's play video and it didn't have the notorious slowdowns that UE3 is known for.

I lurk the BU reddit where xbox and PS4 players post. General Impression are fairly positive and the community seems to enjoy the game with good moral.

I'm kinda hype for the game tbh. Been looking for another action type mmorpg for a long time that have an open field that doesn't run like a slog. Blue protocol is a bit away, already playing PSO2 as my main and BnS UE4 update is no one to be seen so this game is fitting my bill atm
  • SequriemSequriem Member UncommonPosts: 24

Lusts said:

Who's ready for this game to fail again? This is like the 5th iteration now of trying to launch this game.

Honestly, no reason to expect otherwise. But since I never bought into the first time this thing was a hot topic and now they give keys for free, I don't care to try it out so I can be part of the cool kids that dropped the game after 5 hours.
  • miszczpzmiszczpz Member UncommonPosts: 3

Hariken said:

hoenens1 said:

The game is trash.. the alpha was.. and this will also be xD

Yeah i was told not to bother with this.

I was kind a enjoying it last time. Not great, but for sure I played worse games before.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    you know things arnt looking good when you cant even give keys away.
  • SeravioneSeravione Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you!
  • xDjevikxDjevik Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I liked Blessed Online, the first version of the game, not the shit that they brought to us and revamped the skill system, though it had its flaws.

However this game you can really feel that they did nothing to make it pc friendly at least with the menu, feels horrible.. first class was an archer and felt clunky as hell and wasnt feeling it at all. Tried tank and was like damn this kinda fun.

all in all the game will probably hold on to a couple thousand players but I dont see it lasting very long with whats currently being shown.
  • bohrium924bohrium924 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Lusts said:

Who's ready for this game to fail again? This is like the 5th iteration now of trying to launch this game.

I'm ready to give it a fair chance. If it ends out terrible I can then at least critique it from a position of direct experience and personal knowledge.

Woah, you're not going to just assume all the trolls are right?

Imagine that...Everyone should at least try it even if it doesn't keep your interest and make a fair judgement. I played the first one couldn't even get my camera to move right and quit. Maybe more luck here.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    edited November 2020
    Life took over time this weekend but after watching this video. I am glad I didnt take time to play this. Seems this game was not posted to PC well at all.

Gdemami
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Missed it :-/

imageimage

• AI724AI724 Member UncommonPosts: 249

eoloe said:

Good I wanted to test the new iteration. Never played the previous ones. I'll check it with an open mind.

I feel the same way. Nothing to lose. It is free!