Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW Shadowlands PTR Stress Test Starts Today | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageWoW Shadowlands PTR Stress Test Starts Today | MMORPG.com

Blizzard needs your help as WoW Shadowlands is set to undergo a PTR Stress test today at 12p PDT.

Read the full story here

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    YAWN!!!

PRE... F'ing... PATCH... HELLO!!! FFS

I don't care if they wait till dec 31 to drop SL, need prepatch NOW!!! got tons of chit to do.
    JeroKane
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I remember when the WoW retail threads used to get tons of posts....Now it's a ghost town.
    strawhat0981
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

I remember when the WoW retail threads used to get tons of posts....Now it's a ghost town.

Why talk about a game you are playing? The more I am into an MMO the less time I spend here on hours I can be gaming.
    xpsyncJeroKaneNecromastrawhat0981Catibrie
  • 6stack_Chris6stack_Chris Member UncommonPosts: 118

Forums in general are kind of antiquated. With discord and all the communities that exists why bother?
    Necroma
  • NecromaNecroma Member UncommonPosts: 45
    edited October 2020

Forums in general are kind of antiquated. With discord and all the communities that exists why bother?

so true, it's so blatant how forums/reddits are literally filled with negative stuff, yet the games are still bought, the games are still played etc. Most of the gaming ppl dont' give a shit about stuff like this and only click on the links for info and go back playing. "ghost town" is kind of funny when most of those comments in older days were pretty much trashtalking about how wow is dead etc. at least you don't have to scroll and skim trough ppl rephrasing the same 4 words while googling some sophisticated wording to include in their thesis of 4 sentences on how the game is dead on a literally worthless article(this is especially), no wonder there's barely any comments in like the last 30 or so "articles" is anyone even reading here anymore.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,915
    I too tend to go to Reddit since more people frequent the forums there.

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    This site is not where people that play WoW hang out.