Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Razer Blackwidow V3 Pro Review | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageRazer Blackwidow V3 Pro Review | MMORPG.com

The Razer Blackwidow may be the best-known gaming keyboard in the world. The Blackwidow V3 Pro is easily its best version yet. This is our review.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JavisoJaviso Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Once the Yellow Switch option is available for purchase, I signed up to be notified, I will be buying this keyboard for sure! It will go nicely next to my Razer Basilisk Ultimate wireless mouse!

PC Gamer | OTG | Content Creator | Tolkien Fanatic | Yudansha | Professor | Technologist | Historian | 26.2 | Cat Whisperer

Follow/connect with me:

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Looks great.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 786

remsleep said:

I really hate the light bleed below and all around the keycaps (common issue with all cherry mx type keys - which razer keys also are) - imo the light should only be coming through the top of the keycaps and nowhere else.

I tested this same board for another site and up to about 70% brightness that's really not an issue at all while still being quite bright. You can really choose whether you want that or not here, especially so because there's no white mat underneath the keys, so reflectivity is minimized too.
  • goutouligoutouli Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I’ve used Razer keyboards for years and have never had a problem with them. I currently have a Blackwidow V3 TKL with yellow switches and it’s really incredible.