Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite: Dangerous 'Horizons' Expansions Are Free From October 27 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageElite: Dangerous 'Horizons' Expansions Are Free From October 27 | MMORPG.com

Did you buy the Horizons expansion for Elite: Dangerous recently? Well, it will soon be free.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,168
    Cool, glad I held out buying the expansions
    xpsync
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,408
    Haha so glad I bought horizons on sale...lol I knew this would come eventually tbh even though lots of peeps on the official forums were skeptical.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Glad i bought the expansion a long time ago and never played it, sure beats having bought it recently and never played it, and now that it's free i'm thinking i probably won't play it.
    SovrathRemali[Deleted User]ZenerenTaishiFox
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    Not surprised by this maneuver after all this time. I purchased Horizons on sale last year & even though it will soon be released for free, I don't regret buying it back then. It added another good dimension to the game. I'm also glad they're offering at least something free to all the previous buyers of Horizons. One paint job feels a bit lackluster, but its better than nothing.
  • gelraengelraen Member UncommonPosts: 316
    Wow, this is really great news. I was an original backer of the game, way back, but I never did buy this expansion. I've thought about it many times, but maybe this will be the thing to pull me back in :)