Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New site is broken

scyllafrenscyllafren Member UncommonPosts: 26
Finally I can at least SEE the site. Since the new layout was introduced, I was only able to see the big MMORPG logo and the circle going around in the bottom right corner, nothing else. Today is the first I could even see anything beside that. And it still completely broken, I can't scroll down. I was able to log in and enter this forum, but probably just a "mistake" of the code.

Can you check the site in Firefox and FIX?

Comments

• scyllafrenscyllafren Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Wow, I can scroll main page now! :D
  • GhekorGhekor Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Had the same issue only saw the large MMORPG banner and the Loading icon for months basically from the day they introduced it, neither Chrome or Firefox could enter the site eventually i tried with Edge and it worked...sort of.

But at the end of the day the great old site is still replaced with this crappy mobile knock-off, like ok i understand its good to have a mobile friendly version of the site but generally sites dont get rid of the PC version when they introduce the mobile one.

I wanna come in and see the list of all mmorpgs listed like b4 is that too much to ask.
  • leffluisleffluis Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Hi, all of you,

I've set up a new plugin this morning. My website (https://infograsps.com) has been down since then, however, and I can not go to the admin dashboard.

The connexion is timed and the website is inaccessible. It says.
    "TIMED OUT FOR WORK"

Some time its work and mostly noo can anyone tell me its server issue or not?

Do you have a way to fix this problem and uninstall the defective plugin?

Thank you very much and have a nice day! 

• hourohouro Member UncommonPosts: 6
    For some reason i can't get to the site for about 2 weeks now. Stuck on the big logo with a loading circle turning bottom right. Tried it in both firefox and edge, which i used just for this. No luck.
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    Infinite loading since november 24th.

This site is breaking before my eyes.
  • SpinkaSpinka Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread.

MyIndigoCard
    Post edited by Spinka on
  • Lord_FiqLord_Fiq Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Same issue here. I found that if I remove the 's' from https://www.mmorpg.com, then the website loads properly. Please fix the html coding, its getting annoying.
  • garcon53garcon53 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    When it doesn't work my alternative is https://crazyfunnygames.online/ where I find some of the best online games

• SantinoadaSantinoada Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Happened same on my site, can somebody here to check it, reply here I will share the link. 
  • dailynews32dailynews32 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    1. Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Try accessing other websites to see if they load properly.

2. Refresh the page namaz qaza time in mardan

3. : Sometimes, a simple refresh of the webpage can resolve temporary glitches. Press Ctrl + R (or Cmd + R on Mac) to refresh the page.

4. Clear your browser cache: Cached files and cookies in your browser can sometimes cause issues with loading websites properly. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, then reload the webpage.