Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077 - Third Episode of Night City Wire Released

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageCyberpunk 2077 - Third Episode of Night City Wire Released

In the latest episode of Night City Wire, CD Project Red showed off a number of new locations in Cyberpunk 2077, in a series deemed "Postcards from Night City". There was also a special segment relating to the Gangs players will encounter.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Still not seeing a roadmap, how do we know this won't take another ten or twenty years unless we see one?
    AsheramNyghthowlerDrius75
  • EldrachEldrach Member RarePosts: 416

Scot said:

Still not seeing a roadmap, how do we know this won't take another ten or twenty years unless we see one?

Wow, someones’s feeling touchy today..someone been bashing Star Citizen in another thread again? Bashing your thousand dollar investment for Golden Slippers?

Probably the wrong game to bash, as unlike Star Citizen, CD project Red is known for delivering more than promised
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It's suppose to release in November and they have their 6 zones done so i am not sure what the delay is,likely just making sure no glaring bugs.Then i had this hunch it might be on console and looked sure enough.This is going to be released when the console madness hits.

The fact there is so much umm how you say it,eye pollution in the zones it is hard to beleive th egame doesn't need a ton of power to run.This is because MOST of what you see is simple 2D structures,they are not complex meshes with tons of items/objects and insides also loading stuff,just a wall with a window texture slapped on it.

I am sure people will be happy just to see all the lights but if you've already had your years of GTA design,this will come off as a very ho hum game.
    Drius75Iselin

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Eldrach said:

Scot said:

Wow, someones’s feeling touchy today..someone been bashing Star Citizen in another thread again? Bashing your thousand dollar investment for Golden Slippers?

Probably the wrong game to bash, as unlike Star Citizen, CD project Red is known for delivering more than promised
    Its a joke mate, mostly spinning of SC, do I have to put a simile on every such post?
    Nyghthowlertinoberserk