Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 quicks things

F2P can General chat after level 25.
double XP event happening now .
- abandoning social media could possibly save the world.  
#RestoreTheSnyderVerse 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Mars_OMG

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 3,504
    edited September 2020
    no idea why, but I'm loving this game right now . even dropped a few bucks in #xD 
    #RestoreTheSnyderVerse 
    This is the best version of swtor I've ever played. They've a pretty decent job of loosing the ristrictions and allowing people to "play". 

Would also say, this is probably the best subscription of all current mmos. 

really enjoying this. :)
    Gorwe
    #RestoreTheSnyderVerse 
    edited November 2020
    This game is my biggest regret of the year. i dumped in about 50 dollars and feel horrible now. So many things i could done with that money.

My personal mmo rule set going forward for the rest of my life.

1. never subbing to another mmo for a slong as I live.

2. Not going to spend more then 10 dollars in total spending per game

3. buy to play will be the only way for me to buy games over $10
    Post edited by Mars_OMG on
    #RestoreTheSnyderVerse 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,130
    The mobs,the combat is atrocious ,the lack of itemization and even the so called beloved story was a joke to me.Questing is typical waddle your character back n forth,a very simple layout of game design.
    I don't think they could make a more generic game and just slap on the SW brand name.
    I will say this and idk why but for some unknown reason i pushed on to get every single class to 30+ in hopes something exciting would come out of it but never did.In all my years of gaming if a game is just bad i typically quit the first day but go figure i pushed on playing quite a bit,trying so hard to like the game.

I think maybe it was because i was a huge Star Wars fan,yep went to the drive in to see the first one but was disappointed by the lackluster SW games that came about even tried very hard to like KOTOR but ended up getting bored.

This is why Brand name games are just so bad,i have never seen one done right,all of them just slap a popular brand name on a cheap game.
    Mars_OMG[Deleted User]

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 662
    This game is my biggest regret of the year. i dumped in about 50 dollars and feel horrible now. So many things i could done with that money.

Why do you regret it? Even then, it's only 50$, it's hardly a reason to truly feel regret. Now, if we were talking 500$ or 5000$+...but it's not and we don't.
    Margrave
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 15,345
    edited November 2020
    Gorwe said:

Why do you regret it? Even then, it's only 50$, it's hardly a reason to truly feel regret. Now, if we were talking 500$ or 5000$+...but it's not and we don't.
    Just wait a month before you put anything in, for me this was a good MMO which I played for about 18 months.
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 662
    edited November 2020
    Scot said:
    Gorwe said:

Just wait a month before you put anything in, for me this was a good MMO which I played for about 18 months.
    Yes, it is one of the cheapest MMOs out there. Between Referral Codes, One-Time Purchase for expansions and overall great value for sub 60$...you get not only great RoI, but also a lot of fun.

But this is our experience, I am more interested in UI's experience and what made him have that conclusion.
    Post edited by Gorwe on
    Scot
    Black Friday deals showed me the error of my was :) 
    #RestoreTheSnyderVerse 
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,550
    I've always found it to be a fairly decent SPG that you don't have to spend a cent on.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO - GnH (beta tester) - SWToR - Neverwinter