Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jesus Christ - This has to stop!

pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608

Im getting seriously fed up with the flaming off this game. Why do you do it? Is it because it's getting great reviews? Or because it's rated pretty high on this site? or that many people like to play it?

Guild Wars is different. It was made to be different. That's why it has 20 levels. That's why it's instanced. That's why it does not take years to reach maximum. That's why it rewards player skill, brain activity and competence over time played and gear. ArenaNet simply didn't wanted to make another waste-you're-life-away-Online-RPG-grind-with-tons-of-nice-server-restarts-monthly-fee-,-ninja-looting,-ganking,-zerging,and-downtown.

You don't like it? That's cool. You are welcome to make a Constructive post about you're problems with the game. But simply posting bull crap is not starting a discussion. Just flames. And such threads should be locked. It's cool if you have problems with the games. All games have problems and GW is no different. Please just try to think before posting. Guild Wars is different. It was not made to play like you want it to. It challanges the hole concept and foundation of which current online RPGs, persistent or not are based around on. Of course this will cause heated debates and different opinions, but please try to look at this in an objective manner.

The game does not suck. It's production value and positive feedback from around the world is enouge to proof that. Don't hate innovation, even if you are a mainstream gamer. Thanks.

-Pingo

Comments

• SuperspedSupersped Member Posts: 4

I agree it is diffrent and pepole on this sit are ignorant to change and just because it is not like WOW EQ or EQ2 doesn't make it a bad game and if you look at the game like MMORPG little or that dose not steel your life then it is a good game just not for hardcore players

• KaowynKaowyn Member Posts: 19

Guild Wars is OK for what it is. Having no monthly fees is very nice for some, but you definetly get what you pay for. I find myslef bored to tears if I try to play it longer than an hour. Feels like an arcade game.
    Stop worrying about the diverse views of this game and enjoy it if you can.

Are you worried that if enough people complain loudly enough about Guild Wars that they may decide they have to institute a monthly fee to "fix" things?

imageimageimage

• nubbinsnubbins Member Posts: 245

lol the reason i flame this game is i abosultly despise it

ive played in all the BWE 's and the BWE for E3 back in Oct.

i knew what i was getting into before i even preordered it , back in the BWE's i likedthe game to a certain extent but something about it while i was playing was disconcerting i couldnt put my finger on just what it was. When i preordered the game i meant for the game to "hold me over " till nov when DnL and a slew of other games were to be released. When the game went retail and i first began playing it everything was fine and then 6 days later i hit 20 and then it went downhill faster than a bat out of hell the thing i about the game i couldnt indentify earlier in the BWE's is the game is totally SHALLOW . when a game has barely enough content to last less than 1 week i consider its content quite lacking. To recap i bought a game to "hold me over" till NOVEMBER not 1 week (mind you i would have never in my right mind buy this garbage had i known how utterly lacking the game was) so basically i spent 40 bucks for 1 weeks worth of play . THIS is why I hate this game , in fact in my 20-21yrs of gaming console / pc this game has taken THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED AWARD

the only other game that has ever recieved the coveted title would be HEXEN 2

God among men

"Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!"

- Christopher Walken
  • IronMikeIronMike Member Posts: 76

sounds like you just Burnt yourself out. you gotta take breaks man. can't binge on something for a week long and expect to still be interested the next.

• CaptainRPGCaptainRPG Member Posts: 794

Originally posted by pingo

Im getting seriously fed up with the flaming off this game. Why do you do it? Is it because it's getting great reviews? Or because it's rated pretty high on this site? or that many people like to play it?
    Guild Wars is different. It was made to be different. That's why it has 20 levels. That's why it's instanced. That's why it does not take years to reach maximum. That's why it rewards player skill, brain activity and competence over time played and gear. ArenaNet simply didn't wanted to make another waste-you're-life-away-Online-RPG-grind-with-tons-of-nice-server-restarts-monthly-fee-,-ninja-looting,-ganking,-zerging,and-downtown.
    You don't like it? That's cool. You are welcome to make a Constructive post about you're problems with the game. But simply posting bull crap is not starting a discussion. Just flames. And such threads should be locked. It's cool if you have problems with the games. All games have problems and GW is no different. Please just try to think before posting. Guild Wars is different. It was not made to play like you want it to. It challanges the hole concept and foundation of which current online RPGs, persistent or not are based around on. Of course this will cause heated debates and different opinions, but please try to look at this in an objective manner.
    The game does not suck. It's production value and positive feedback from around the world is enouge to proof that. Don't hate innovation, even if you are a mainstream gamer. Thanks.

-Pingo

First off, Guild Wars isn't hated because it got good reviews, it has a different style of gameplay or because it fan voted over other games. Guild Wars is hated because it doesn't have a longevity factor like most MMORPGs. It's lack of content, non-dominate-able PvP, easy to breeze through PvE, and it's unruling community of misfits & powergamers, the game leaves hardcore MMORPG fans desiring more just game that gets by with graphics and co-op play. I've said this in another forum, GW has something, but due to it's major lack of content and features seen in other MMO games, GW is no more than a decent game.

Guild Wars is like Al Gore during his election season five years ago. He won the popularity contest, but everybody didn't believe in him politically, which is Bush had such a lead in that aspect. (Not that he won the presidency for that reason, but that's a different story.) GW appeals to the masses of workaholics in America and England. It's a game that can easily be mastered without spending too much playing it, but problem is that the market is made up of all types of gameplay and GW only appeals to one type of gameplay: the casual gamer with no skill. With GW only having type of gamepaly for certain groups of people, the remaining groups feel left out as there is no aspect of the game that keeps them going and they vet their frustrations out by creating these post roaring about how much Guild Wars sucks. They don't necessarily hate it, but wish there could have been more that appeal to them. I'm no Republician, but I'm pretty sure that Al Gore would have reeved in the same way after a while. He would have came off as a real appealing guy, but would have ranted and raved about how he wasn't man of substance or political views, which in the end makes a president.

The game was overhyped in all of it's aspect. For example; the game was said to rely on skill. I have yet to see one arguement showing evidence that Guild War rewards skill. The gameplay is co-op based so you are never fighting alone. So where does the skill come in? Moreover, certain classes in this game have advantages over others because they are that class's anti-class. A ranger is good against any spellcaster so that Ranger will win, no contest. A necromancer was create to beat a warrior through hexes. Where is the skill in that? Measuring and testing skill requires a player to know their character and the character they are fighting have to be on the same level with no advantages against the other. The gameplay really relies on tactics and co-op, not skill, yet fanboys will fight tooth to nail that this game does. Such overhypeness is only fueling the fire for the hatred of this game, which is why I don't like fanboyism created by people such as yourself, Pingo.

There other aspects of this game that were overhyped or falsify such as the community and balance gameplay, but if I were to keep going, I would have 11 to 20 pages of it. This game is average and it's better suited for a console online game then a actual PC game. You can master this game less than 2 weeks (which is the same time a console game requires), but you can't get rid of the game once you tire of it. ArenaNet had the right idea about this game, but they are appeal to the wrong audience. If GW doesn't widen the gameplay aspect for other players to enjoy and doesn't add anymore content the game isn't going to have a bright future.

• IronMikeIronMike Member Posts: 76

wow. an anti-flamming post. just keeps getting flammed.. where will it end?!

Why Can't We Be Friends?
    Why Can't We Be Friends??
    Why Can't We Be Freinds???

• kleangkleang Member UncommonPosts: 25

At least I know Gold seller (for real money) will hate this game because Anet alway ban bot and adjust economies so Gold in Gw is almost no value compare to other game.

Btw, anyone can love it or hate it because no games is right for everyone.  However, the rating from every game sites and from every part of the world is more than enough to prove the value of this game.   Just dont think everybody are dumb and you alway the right person.

If you dont like it just dont visit any GW related site or post your review with reason - that shown your professional.   Flaming is just shown your "brain age".

• zeboathzeboath Member Posts: 396

I agree with the author of this thread. But the gold is actually worth something compared to other games. Recently there were a huge inflation. Anet fixed it by making a common market america, europe and korea. This is the only MMORPG with real economy.

--------------------------------------------

• ~Raven~~Raven~ Member Posts: 3

I find that while its ok to voice your opinion about the game. But about 800 other people have already so just give it a rest and let those of us who come to the fourms enjoy the community instead of having to deal with people just hating the game constantly when you are trying to get a good conversation going.

Originally posted by zeboath

I agree with the author of this thread. But the gold is actually worth something compared to other games. Recently there were a huge inflation. Anet fixed it by making a common market america, europe and korea. This is the only MMORPG with real economy.

The author of that post doesn't even know what he is talking about. The economy went from a depression to an inflation. In the beginning, everyone got powerful items, a lot drops and merchants would sells rare items for a lot money. Now, players are sitting on 10k to 100k of gold and they can't spend it because they are no outlets to spend money. They can't make money real good and high armor weapons/armor are being sold for little to nothing, which is resulting in the powergaming in low level arenas. Finally, players are cut off from buying rare items because the rare items in certain places are being overcharged by merchants due to the fluxicating market.

Money in other MMOs works fine because there was always an outlet. Auction House, self-merhcanting or paying for a ride to the last city. When buying from a player merchant, I save money for items and weapons that overcharged on the regular market. Next time you agree with someone, make sure they know what they are talking about and don’t agree with them simply because you are guys are liked minded on the subject.

• SoraKogekiSoraKogeki Member Posts: 51
    In my opinion, the flamers are mostly WoW fans and the game is in desperate need of new players as more and more players are leaving the game.  (Don't know the rate of ppl leaving tho...  =/)  And I say again, is just my opinion.  =)

Not only what you just said was stupid, but that's been said when WoW had only 1 million players, and when they had 2 million players and now YOU are saying it when they have 3.5 players million players. You talk as if you channeling dead people or something.

• Sephiroth9Sephiroth9 Member Posts: 127
    Well if an elementalist has fast casting and has a ranger glued to them, then they should use a crappy skill i.e. firestorm, when the ranger used distracting shot, use a good skill like meteor shower, that ranger won't be able to stop that one because distracting shot will be recharging, i know this because i play a ranger and this has happened to me.  Not that this really has to do with the discussion other than an angry response to captain rpg's post. 

Originally posted by Sephiroth9
    Well if an elementalist has fast casting and has a ranger glued to them, then they should use a crappy skill i.e. firestorm, when the ranger used distracting shot, use a good skill like meteor shower, that ranger won't be able to stop that one because distracting shot will be recharging, i know this because i play a ranger and this has happened to me.  Not that this really has to do with the discussion other than an angry response to captain rpg's post. 

This post just showed that you sucked as a player. image Obviously PvP isn't for you. Some people are pvp and some people are pve. Meteor Shower, hell every fire spell, sucks EVEN with fast casting. Fast Casting only takes 1 second off of spells and half the fire spells take 3 seconds to cast. (Meteor Storm and Firestorm) Only morons use fire magic and you can easily walk out of meteor storm and firestorm at that. And again why didn't have a choking gas? With that skill, he wouldn't have been able to do anything at all. Why did you walk out of the meteor storm.

Fighting in GW is not skill-based if that's what you are trying to imply with your little story. It's based on what skills, equipment, tactics you use and class speciality. It's very rare for a Ranger to even be beaten by Elementalist unless he's being a complete ass or is unaware that the elementalist is targetting him when in the thick of things.

• chaudchaud Member Posts: 4

I didn't think I'd ever reply to this post, as all I mostly do is read, but here I am. Everyone is blowing this situation all out of proportion. Maybe some traditional MMORPG players are threatened by the game, and maybe some don't find it deep or find it short, or lacking, or whatever. I don't. And the people who like the game don't. There are a number of factors that I enjoy about the game, namely, the lack of the sense of futility to it all that I got from playing games like WoW, FFXII, or EQ. I'm not hardcore. I'm not a collector. When I pick up a game, I want only a few things: immersion, a good story, and a feeling of being a part of something. I've chunked many console games because they didn't provide any of those, and it's always been a dilemma for me not to pass the same judgement on MMORPGS because of it. Guild Wars does it. I'm not saying it does it perfectly. I find the story a bit cliche, but it's close to what I've wanted. My roommate plays WoW religiously. He's endured my rants about why I'm resentful to MMORPGs for years. He blasted GW initially because of all the factors that everyone else has pointed out, but he also sees why I like it. I don't want to HAVE to collect stuff. I'm a veterinarian in an emergency animal hospital. I can't devote much time to these games. I enjoy the fact that I'm not penalized for not being able to play as often. If this is at the expense of the traditional "depth" of other games that fall under the MMO category, then so be it. My point is: I was disappointed in WoW. I was disappointed in Lineage. I was SEVERELY disappointed in Final Fantasy XII. But, I don't begrudge others for finding them entertaining. My roommate and I have discussions about Guild Wars vs. World of Warcraft all the time. He challenges the lack grind-time of mine, and I challenge the futility factor of his. In the end, it's just a difference of what we each find entertaining. He enjoys collecting: finding that best item in the whole game, and I prefer feeling like my actions have an impact on what's going on in the world (even if it is merely an illusion). So, to save further flames, if you're a hardcore collector, don't buy the game. If you already have, I'm sorry you wasted your money, and if you still have your account available, I may want to get it as my fiancee now plays, and we're shopping for her a good computer (damn you Liebermann for going bottoms up :-P).

• methusulahmethusulah Member Posts: 2

i think the whole point of these forums is for the gulid wars community to get together, and communicate with each other. organizing gvg, alliances, merges, getting together with other players, meeting other players, etc. there's no reason that a gamer from any other game should come in here and insult it. same goes for every other game topic. these forums are for a community to get together and have some casual conversation. and if you're immature enough to "flame" as they say, get the fuck off, and go back to your game. you'll be happy because you'll be playing your game, and we'll ba happy because we don't have to be annoyed by your childish behavior. so unless you actually have something legitimitally guild wars related, go somewhere else and post. don't waste your time.

in conclusion, any "flame" topics, or the like, should be deleted and we should all get back to our games. thank you for your time.

• glockjsglockjs Member UncommonPosts: 10

Originally posted by CaptainRPG

Originally posted by Sephiroth9

This post just showed that you sucked as a player. image Obviously PvP isn't for you. Some people are pvp and some people are pve. Meteor Shower, hell every fire spell, sucks EVEN with fast casting. Fast Casting only takes 1 second off of spells and half the fire spells take 3 seconds to cast. (Meteor Storm and Firestorm) Only morons use fire magic and you can easily walk out of meteor storm and firestorm at that. And again why didn't have a choking gas? With that skill, he wouldn't have been able to do anything at all. Why did you walk out of the meteor storm.

Fighting in GW is not skill-based if that's what you are trying to imply with your little story. It's based on what skills, equipment, tactics you use and class speciality. It's very rare for a Ranger to even be beaten by Elementalist unless he's being a complete ass or is unaware that the elementalist is targetting him when in the thick of things.

lol. maybe you're not the best person to make the call if a person sucks or not when you know nothing about the game mechanics yourself. first off fast casting is based on a % depending on what your fast casting attribute points are set at. this game is very skill based, there's a reason why one team with the same build cant win when another team easily beats them with the same exact build. happens all the time. and equipment has equal stats per class on pvp made characters....if you were trying to flame him you only made yourself look like an ass due to the fact you dont know much yourself...

and reading through a few threads in the GW forum it does seem like alot of people like to flame and these forums run rampid x.O

probably the best thing about this game is the company behind it. show me any other company that puts out a free game or even a pay per month game and does this:

http://guildwars.com/news/gameupdates-archive/default.html

btw they are working on adding in an auction house and maybe even a mail system. a free content update is coming in the next couple of weeks(new missions). sorry to tell all the haters out there but this game is here to stay.

lol. maybe you're not the best person to make the call if a person sucks or not when you know nothing about the game mechanics yourself. first off fast casting is based on a % depending on what your fast casting attribute points are set at.

Dude, fast casting reduces the spell time by 0.1 second every point so if you have 10 points, you take off 1 complete second and if you have 15 with superior rune, you'll take off 1.5 second, but as any mesmer expert (like myself) will tell you, there is no reason to go pass 10.

this game is very skill based, there's a reason why one team with the same build cant win when another team easily beats them with the same exact build. happens all the time.

Actually, it doesn't. With the hundreds of moves in this game it's rare to meet people with the EXACT same build. Even with the same build, they may have different armor or weapon. I've played a W/Mo and never used the same skills as the basic W/Mo would use or the same weapon. I used Live swords and axe, Vicariously and Mending while most warriors were using still using Healing Hands, Orison Heal or Healing Breeze and swords or hammer. I've beaten KD/A warriors using an axe simply because my axe came with an interrupt skill that the hammer didn't have. Fights are not skill based. Hell you haven't even brought up example of how since we never fight alone in any of the battles. Oh wait, I forgot, you were talking out of your ass. Of course you wouldn't have any solid information. What was I thinking arguing with you.

and equipment has equal stats per class on pvp made characters....if you were trying to flame him you only made yourself look like an ass due to the fact you dont know much yourself...

Looking from this post, you don't know a goddamn thing yourself. Actually, each equipment is different. Rangers mostly get elemental protection equipment were as warriors get damage reduction, necros get holy protection equipment, etc. The armor is different per class. The weakest armor in the game is Mesmer armor.

probably the best thing about this game is the company behind it. show me any other company that puts out a free game or even a pay per month game and does this:

http://guildwars.com/news/gameupdates-archive/default.html

Every game updates itself. The only difference between Guild Wars and other MMORPG is that GW makes MINOR updates everyday and bigger MMORPG make huge updates.

btw they are working on adding in an auction house and maybe even a mail system. a free content update is coming in the next couple of weeks(new missions). sorry to tell all the haters out there but this game is here to stay.

The auction house were thought up from the beginning in most MMORPG. The players had to slam to ANET to get an AH. In the beginning ANet didn't even want to implement the idea since money wasn't suppose to be of importance. Amazing how things change because a few players bitch about the economy. And other MMO games also put out new missions. ANet is doing nothign different from other MMORPG except they are doing it in within minor updates and didn't they use to update every week. Now it's every couple of weeks? LOL!

• Dude_1414Dude_1414 Member Posts: 45

Originally posted by Supersped
    I agree it is diffrent and pepole on this sit are ignorant to change and just because it is not like WOW EQ or EQ2 doesn't make it a bad game and if you look at the game like MMORPG little or that dose not steel your life then it is a good game just not for hardcore players

I agree with Supersped. Its not a bad game in my eyes. Its perfect to me. But HELL it dosnt cost to pay and that is well worth it :) It gives me a break from my normal day routine:) Oh well thought i would share
    ::::38::

Steve::::39::

"Do you have your latest Nvidia Driver?"
    http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

i completely agree with u! Guild wars is not just anothr game where you take forever to train and get level up! it not about strength but more about skill + tactics!

I used to play Runescape alot and i found out the only reason i like RS is because of the clans system in it! and thats why i keep playing it, then a mate of mine introduced me to Guild Wars, he said its based on clans (guilds) thats why i play it and love it :)

• glockjsglockjs Member UncommonPosts: 10

Hard Core Member

Dude, fast casting reduces the spell time by 0.1 second every point so if you have 10 points, you take off 1 complete second and if you have 15 with superior rune, you'll take off 1.5 second, but as any mesmer expert (like myself) will tell you, there is no reason to go pass 10.

please please take the time to learn the game before making any comments....when you talk about something you dont know about you might be hurting other people and giving them false information.

http://guildwarsguru.com/content/fast-casting-id1177.php

Actually, it doesn't. With the hundreds of moves in this game it's rare to meet people with the EXACT same build. Even with the same build, they may have different armor or weapon. I've played a W/Mo and never used the same skills as the basic W/Mo would use or the same weapon. I used Live swords and axe, Vicariously and Mending while most warriors were using still using Healing Hands, Orison Heal or Healing Breeze and swords or hammer. I've beaten KD/A warriors using an axe simply because my axe came with an interrupt skill that the hammer didn't have. Fights are not skill based. Hell you haven't even brought up example of how since we never fight alone in any of the battles. Oh wait, I forgot, you were talking out of your ass. Of course you wouldn't have any solid information. What was I thinking arguing with you.

the fact that you even said you play a w/mo with healing....well shows me just how much you know about the game. you really have no right to flame other people on their builds....and KDAS warrior do have interrupts...its called a knockdown....

Looking from this post, you don't know a goddamn thing yourself. Actually, each equipment is different. Rangers mostly get elemental protection equipment were as warriors get damage reduction, necros get holy protection equipment, etc. The armor is different per class. The weakest armor in the game is Mesmer armor

did you just magically skip over the part where i said "equal stats PER CLASS"??? that means if you play a certain class your armor is going to be the same rating as somebody playing in the same class. which gives an equal playing field. of course a caster is going to have different armor than a warrior...what good would a warrior be without the highest armor?

Every game updates itself. The only difference between Guild Wars and other MMORPG is that GW makes MINOR updates everyday and bigger MMORPG make huge updates.

and again. i said show me the games that update that often. and by saying GW only has made minor updates shows me you didnt even read that update page

The auction house were thought up from the beginning in most MMORPG. The players had to slam to ANET to get an AH. In the beginning ANet didn't even want to implement the idea since money wasn't suppose to be of importance. Amazing how things change because a few players bitch about the economy. And other MMO games also put out new missions. ANet is doing nothign different from other MMORPG except they are doing it in within minor updates and didn't they use to update every week. Now it's every couple of weeks? LOL!

it's the fact that it's not a pay per month game. now that the game is out and has sold copys they have a little more money=more freedom to add various things. and again, you didnt even read the update page so you're pretty much the one pulling it out of your ass....

bottom line is you really need to do a little more research before "talkin out of your ass"...it might help you not give false info to new people to the game. gg hf

please please take the time to learn the game before making any comments....when you talk about something you dont know about you might be hurting other people and giving them false information.

http://guildwarsguru.com/content/fast-casting-id1177.php

Hold that thought.

the fact that you even said you play a w/mo with healing....well shows me just how much you know about the game. you really have no right to flame other people on their builds....and KDAS warrior do have interrupts...its called a knockdown....

Just to rub in your face, my first guild was the 25th rank team and consist of warriors and monks, using healing and smiting. You could say we the first healing ball.

Secondly, I have had multiple winning streaks with healing W/Mos in arena/team. KD/A build suck quite frankly in arena/team modes, but really good in gvg and tombs. Everyone knows this for a fact because team/arena and gvg/tombs have different mind setting. I have too many KD/A under my notch in arena mode to deny that.

By the way, hammer builds are bad interruption builds compare to axe build since axe builds can disable an attack for 20s and snare. Hammer build require people to be dumb enough to stand in place for them knocklock them.

My guess is that you sucked with W/Mos for you to be nay saying them like this. Because they are plenty of people who have gotten W/Mos builds to work. A good deal of the community knows that W/Mos are good warriors. Not the best, but not laughably bad.

My best was actually the mesmer. The last guild I was in was rank 600th and we beat a team as high up as 74. I've also had people on the opposing team tell me I was a damn good mesmer. So there goes your theory that I don't know what I'm talking about.

My other best character was a ranger and I shot warriors out of Executionor's strikes and Final Thrust with a timed distracting shot. I'm not a big ranger fan in this game, but due to the fact the ranger was similar to the mesmer, I easily time picking that class up. Mesmer for me was the easiest class to learn while many people on other boards have noted that mesmer was the hardest class to learn.

and again. i said show me the games that update that often. and by saying GW only has made minor updates shows me you didnt even read that update page

Again, all they did was make minor updates to make this a semi-complete game. The half-ass that's why so much content is now being put in. This game didn't have much going for it except for PvE and rewardless PvP. Over the past 4 months, they only added a few new areas to PvE, throw the economy into peril with the nerfing of drops, reduction in money when selling items, implaced a faulty real-time market pricing system and add a not so well thought out faction system that cause the community to split into PvE and PvP groups. Between that they fixed a few bugs and did a few nerfs, mostly to Rangers. Now they are about to nerf certain teams, which is going to limit diversity in team gameplay.

it's the fact that it's not a pay per month game. now that the game is out and has sold copys they have a little more money=more freedom to add various things. and again, you didnt even read the update page so you're pretty much the one pulling it out of your ass....

Why wouldl I have to read when I use to be apart of the community. I use the see the updates EVERY freaking day. All they do fix bugs, make minor updates and post review made other magazines. That's exact same other top MMORPGs have done. The content in their updates isn't that big if you read the list and compare to a top MMORPG like WoW, which has big updates, fixes the same bugs and adds content.

bottom line is you really need to do a little more research before "talkin out of your ass"...it might help you not give false info to new people to the game. gg hf

Look at ya, you didn't answer my post about the auciton house, but you are going to point out that I ignore your stuff.

Bottom line is that you don't know what you are talking about. All this shit I'm saying is trust and has been discussed other people in other GW-related boards. Maybe if you explore other boards, you would see some truth.The content in their updates isn't that big if you read the list and compare to a top MMORPG like WoW, which has big updates, fixes the same bugs and adds content.The content in their updates isn't that big if you read the list and compare to a top MMORPG like WoW, which has big updates, fixes the same bugs and adds content.

Again, the auction house is a common idea in most game and the player had to beat ANET over the head to even get one.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Dont mean to forum hijack

But Dude_1414

Do you work for Nvidia or something....

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by En1Gma
    Dont mean to forum hijackBut Dude_1414Do you work for Nvidia or something....

Lol! I was wondering that myself.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• Dude_1414Dude_1414 Member Posts: 45

(Sorry, off topic)
    Lol no i dont work for Nvidia ... ITs just one of my fav manufacturers of computer equiptment. I knew some one would aske me that sooner or later :P As for the Nvidia GeForce 6600, thats the video card im am using at this time :)

Steve::::39::

"Do you have your latest Nvidia Driver?"
    http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp