1. character creator limit. Not a fan, as someone who likes to make characters and get them just right for my adventure it is a hamstring and a very poor way to handle gold sellers. I've personally never heard of such a mechanic. I'm kind of stuck at playing a character I don't really want to advance or playing something else.
2. Game runs great as it should since it is 10 years old.
3. Everyone is on discord, how do I know, chat is comepletely dead.
4. waiting ten levels to add another professional, meh.
5. pretty solid player base, good many people buzzing around.
So far, I like what I'm seeing. The start is really slow and that gives me too much time to say " I don't like his skin color, im a reroll" which is all the time for me. Be it the name, the eyes , lips its butt who knows, I want to beable to instantly reroll and not wait for a full day.
Trying to get going is almost like watching paint dry, it is tediously slow and really so far, the worst part of my experience atm.
- abandoning social media could possibly save the world.