Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turn-Based Combat RPG 'Warriors: Rise to Glory - Online Multiplayer' Heading to Steam Early Access

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageTurn-Based Combat RPG 'Warriors: Rise to Glory - Online Multiplayer' Heading to Steam Early Access

A turn-based combat RPG, Warriors: Rise to Glory - Online Multiplayer, is hitting Steam Early Access this summer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• lddiamondlddiamond Member UncommonPosts: 11
    This looks like junk
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Don't sell your college coding projects, kids.
  • Allwynd_01Allwynd_01 Member UncommonPosts: 193

remsleep said:

Lets put all the shitty tiktok memes in our game - because you know this will appeal to the tiktok halfwit masses

Also the developer web page speaks volumes about "zero effort" https://gavra-games.com/

In Bulgarian, the word "gavra" means "Words or actions aimed at humiliating someone or something."
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

remsleep said:

Lets put all the shitty tiktok memes in our game - because you know this will appeal to the tiktok halfwit masses

Also the developer web page speaks volumes about "zero effort" https://gavra-games.com/

That website is an atrocity. Just like the game is. Holy shit.
  • VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    edited August 2020
    I'm still trying to figure out what makes it an RPG?

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    They're roleplaying as game developers.
    [Deleted User]Linif
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Aeander said:
    They're roleplaying as game developers.
    I like this view point lol.
    Doesn't it look like with all the new dev tools out there everyone is a developer now,thousands of games each year but 1% look like a serious effort?

You know who to blame though right?>>>>Websites,You Tubers,Streamers.

As long as shills in the industry survive these wannabe devs will keep churning out crap because they know the money side of the industry has their back and will promote crap 24/7 because everyone profits from it.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Somebody actually let this idea out of their head and got funding ?
    Chamber of Chains