Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

V4 (new game from Nexon) now avialable for pc/mobile on unreal 4

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,245
edited July 24 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
https://www.nexon.com/v4/en/main

Join the fight to save Syllunas! Global games publisher Nexon today announced the official launch of its new flagship cross-platform MMORPG, V4 (Victory For). Crafted using Unreal Engine 4 and available now on both mobile and PC platforms, V4 invites players to explore the world of Syllunas, a once paradisal land that is now being ravaged by demonic forces, as the Alliance fights to defend it from Guardian and the once-mighty Scoria Knights.

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 2,921
    Laughably huge weapons - check
    Epilepsy-inducing light show in combat - check
    Characters screeching in melee like chimps in heat - check
    Cringeworty "cute" mounts - check
    Utterly uninspired generic mounts - check
    Nexon - god, no

I think I'll remain unexcited and ignore it.
    AmatheGrymmoire
  • remsleepremsleep Member RarePosts: 468
    edited July 25
    Dibdabs said:
    Laughably huge weapons - check
    Epilepsy-inducing light show in combat - check
    Characters screeching in melee like chimps in heat - check
    Cringeworty "cute" mounts - check
    Utterly uninspired generic mounts - check
    Nexon - god, no

I think I'll remain unexcited and ignore it.

The game plays itself - check
    End game is 100% Pay to win
      - To participate in end game - you have to buy game currency with real money
      - to buy end game gear off the auction house - can't use in-game currency - you must use gems which you have to buy with real cash

The entire game is setup to where you must spend money to be able to compete at end game - as people who spend money can literally one shot you with their "cash shop only" end game currency gear

Avoid at all cost - unless for some reason you are looking for predatory cash shop pure 100% P2W, if yes - this game is for you
    Amathe
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,149
    xD_GamingAmatheGrymmoire
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Intel Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO 8GB DDR6 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Samsung U32J590 32" 4K monitor - Second display: Philips 273v 27" monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset - Sound: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,550
    Nexon and mobile....Three strikes on two pitches.....
    xD_GamingAmathe
  • xD_GamingxD_Gaming Member EpicPosts: 2,563
    the jiggle physics look good :| 
    There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
    Twitter : @xD_Gaming_Merch
    xD Merch : https://bit.ly/2v13MT8
    "Dragons are tilly folly !"
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,155
    Join the fight to save Syphilis! Wait ... I may have read that wrong.
    GrymmoireJean-Luc_PicardIselin

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member UncommonPosts: 553
    Congrats on Nexon for creating a full bots community, where people are not needed.  :D :D
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,218
    What shocks me about Nexon is that they brought in the free to play model, yet are one of the least agregious in abusing it.
    Mobile is where the money is. Gravity, Nexon's competitor has made huge amounts of money from mobile totally overshadowing their gains from mmorpg. 
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 5,714
    I saw a video on the character creation and it's hilarious.

This game has all 3 Korean genders. Male, female, and loli.